Contact us

Which country/ies willl qualify to the final for the first time in 5 years?

Which country/ies willl qualify to the final for the first time in 5 years?

• :bg: Elitsa & Stoyan - Samo Shampioni

38 31.9%
  • :lv: PeR - Here We Go

3 2.5%
  • :me: Who See feat. Nina Žižić - Igranka

32 26.9%
  • :nl: Anouk - Birds

91 76.5%
  • :sm: Valentina Monetta - Crisalide

83 69.7%

• Total voters

A-lister

Veteran
^
To all of you... I didn't know how to do a poll in the first place so I got help from an admin... I hope someone can make it a multiple choice one aswell.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Should be multiple choice, and my choices would be San Marino and Netherlands.

A-lister

Veteran
Should be multiple choice, and my choices would be San Marino and Netherlands.

I know... but I can't do it an admin or mod must fix it... I didn't even know how to make a poll in the first place...

I've done polls before but for some reason I couldn't find out how to do it now... did they change something in the settings?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
No prob. I voted Netherlands & San Marino though Bulgaria has a shot at it, too. Latvia and Montenegro....not so much

Celia

I'm afraid it will be Bulgaria, but I hope it will be The Netherlands! They deserve it soooo much!

Yamarus

Bulgaria and the Netherlands have a very decent shot at the final IMO.

San Marino has an amazing song, but it's the archetypal example of a fan-favourite and I'm not certain that's enough. Praying all the Gods I'm wrong though!

I don't see Latvia qualifying, and I fear that the live performance of Montenegro will ruin its chances to the final.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The Netherlands, Bulgaria and xbow San Marino will pass.

Montenegro will probably have difficulty's. Their song is more accessible and "cooler" than last years effort. It will need to rely on public votes though.

As other have said.. Lavia zero chance.

Verjamem

I think, everyone (maybe not Latvia) have a real chances to advance to final. Each song is at least medium/good. I believe very much in San Marino & Montenegro, that they will advance for first time.

CC92

I think that Bulgaria, Holland and Montenegro will qualify.

By the way, I do not like how these polls are usually based on 'jury' results. Last year, Bulgaria and the Netherlands qualified to the final with the votes of the Europeans and Central Asians so I honestly do not think they should appear here. :? Maybe opening separate polls would be a solution?! But it is really annoying that we are discussing and voting how a song would fare with the tastes of some anonymous grannies the majority of whom we shall never get to learn who they are rather than how they would meet the tastes of all people. xshrug

Gerly

Most probably San Marino and The Netherlands. If they wont be in Final, will they ever have a chance to be there?

A-lister

Veteran
I think that Bulgaria, Holland and Montenegro will qualify.

By the way, I do not like how these polls are usually based on 'jury' results. Last year, Bulgaria and the Netherlands qualified to the final with the votes of the Europeans and Central Asians so I honestly do not think they should appear here. :? Maybe opening separate polls would be a solution?! But it is really annoying that we are discussing and voting how a song would fare with the tastes of some anonymous grannies the majority of whom we shall never get to learn who they are rather than how they would meet the tastes of all people. xshrug

While I do agree with you on the jury issue, and I do mention in the first post in here that some of these countries would have qualified if it weren't for juries (or vice versa), we can't just ignore the fact that juries have 50% say in this now and whether or not a country will qualify is influenced also by the grandma voters (no matter if we like it or not).

I mean this poll is just to discuss who we think will qualify regardless. While I agree with you about the legitimacy of the jury votes, and we can pretend like countries qualified even if they didn't, however in this very discussion it makes no sense to do so. You either qualify or you don't, so until EBU changes the rules or something then I don't see a point in having two separate threads for this.

KingOfKaroke

I think Bulgaria and San Marino are in with a good shout of getting through. I have a sneaking suspicion though that Holland may struggle. I think its the type of song that could go either way. Had Holland gone with Nobody's Wife 2.0 then I think they'd be a dead cert.

BGN

Out of these Bulgaria and The Netherlands are quite certain qualifiers (I know that many people don't want to accept it for the first country, the same with the bookies but it's our turn for some joy in the contest). The rest countries will struggle but I hope to have more of them in the final. Even the Latvian song is actually nice.

Top Bottom