Contact us

What song/performance surprised you most?

ayzelto

:nl: For me, the biggest surprise of the night. All the performance was so beautiful (above all, the beginning). The odds are talking by themselves, and I think the Netherlands is a big contender for the victory (at least, for a top 5).

:me: I don't know if it's good or not to put all the attention to the skater, but it worked. The backing vocals were perfect as well. I won't be surprised to see Montenegro on the left side of the scoreboard the next Saturday.

:ee: I don't like the song, but I can't believe it didn't go through after that performance.

Songs that have dropped in my ranking after the first semi:

:az: She can't sing live, I was expecting much more and I won't be surprised if Azerbaijan doesn't reach the top 10 after all.

:am: It left me in pure coldness. Nothing special, not to win for sure.

Terence

So far:

positive: :nl: - just magical
negative: :az: - bland and had it been any other country it would've struggled

greece

Let's see what surprises we are going to have tonight

LakZaNokte

definitely :at:

when i first heard it i was ok with it but this live was really great xbow

i never thought austria will be one of my favs :lol:

FilipFromSweden

:at: wow, Austria is amazing. I hope Conchita is going to win on Saturday, what a performance!

:by: I did not like the song that much in the beginning, but after that performance I think it was really catchy and one of the best performances last night!

:lt: Lithuania had, with no doubt, the most energic performance. I am really surprised they did not qualify :?

:gr: They we're really great, had a lot of energy on stage and the song is catchy!

:sl: This is probably one of my favorites in the final, her performance was really cool and she is a great singer.

Overall this was a really, really good semi! xlove

Milos-BC

Positive:

:gr: (very energetic performance, and imo, the best one on the entire ESC. I really loved it. If I could have voted, a bunch of votes would have gone to them)

:nl: (best possible performance for this entry. It looked and sounded really great).

Negative:

:am: (Even though the song is still no.1 for me, he performed the song quite badly in both the semi and the grand final, and I wasn't as impressed as during the rehearsals. Still, I am glad that he did great :D )

Top Bottom