Contact us

What song are you OBSESSED with at the moment?!

mauve

Veteran
ヨヒオ! >_<

Holy Moly … thank you for introducing me to this Wonderful song!!! Never heard of Yohio before and googled him. Great! The Video brings back memories since I lived in Japan. And by the way … Yohio should represent Sweden in ESC! :mrgreen:

P.S. Hope you don't mind, I'll put it into the Sweden thread 2019. :D

LastDreamer

Banned

Lindon

I'm totally obsessed with this performance of the Lithuanian multitalented Severija Janušauskaitė and the song "Zu Asche, Zu Staub":

LastDreamer

Banned

LastDreamer

Banned
Very rare :ru: song, which I like.

Need a cover version from any Lithuanian girl group on Lithuanian.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've been waiting a while for this to drop, and colour me stunned. Psych-folk perfection. Melodically it's such a trip, and that slide guitar that eventually makes itself known is just..... beyond. Immensely beautiful. Weyes Blood just set the 2019 benchmark. Any of my faves releasing new stuff this year have got to take me this high.

mauve

Veteran
I've been waiting a while for this to drop, and colour me stunned. Psych-folk perfection. Melodically it's such a trip, and that slide guitar that eventually makes itself known is just..... beyond. Immensely beautiful. Weyes Blood just set the 2019 benchmark. Any of my faves releasing new stuff this year have got to take me this high.

How funny is that? A few years back, a friend of mine introduced me to her Music. The first song I listened was "Some winters" and I instantly loved it. The music draggs you in every word of sense into another world. :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
How funny is that? A few years back, a friend of mine introduced me to her Music. The first song I listened was "Some winters" and I instantly loved it. The music draggs you in every word of sense into another world. :D

I came across her music, say.. about two years ago. I sent a couple of her songs to the game we have here, WorldVision (In The Beginning and Generation Why). She's my most favourite psych-folk artist next to Linda Perhacs and Judee Sill who I guess could also come under the same tag.

It seems we like quite a bit of the same kind of stuff:cool:

mauve

Veteran
:by: Mariah Gregory - I still love you (ESC 2019)

Oh yes, quite obsessed with that song - it's my most favorite of ESC 2019 now! Epic. Will be a song like AWS to me that I will listen to when ESC 2019 has passed.

Eulaliya

:fr: Silvàn Areg - Allez leur dire

The fun creative side of DE. Love how it transforms its aesthetics from white and black to colourful marker drawings over time coupled with Silvan's charm xheart

LastDreamer

Banned
:ee: Kaim Tamm Eurovision attempt.

So addictive.

mauve

Veteran
:fr: Silvàn Areg - Allez leur dire

The fun creative side of DE. Love how it transforms its aesthetics from white and black to colourful marker drawings over time coupled with Silvan's charm xheart

Would have loved to see rather Silvan at ESC than Bilal. He really had a great staging! :D

Top Bottom