Contact us

What song are you OBSESSED with at the moment?!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
:ua:

sis did it AGAIN xheat

LastDreamer

Banned
:nl: Ivana Raymonda Van Der Veen - Cherry On A Sunday

hugh

Saw the Spice Girls in concert, they've still got it.

:uk: Spice Girls - Wannabe

LastDreamer

Banned
More reasons for loving :lt: pop. xrose

Man-Go - Tiketi Meile

Monika Sedziuviene and Deivis - Super Ekstra Moto Grafo Ultra Siautulingai (already in my all-time top 10 :lt: songs, yes it's not a mistake)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I love Poppy and am super shocked she recently released an extremely Lennon-esque, haunting piano ballad. Way to make me quiver with strange euphoria, Poppy. I hope she makes a music video for it.

tuorem

xheart

Her EP "REM" never really went off my radar screen since it was released. I included the jam "Nisem Kriva" to it since it was written with the same people. By the way, "KAOS" is still a delight. As Serhat would say: I am adictit!xmusic

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Thank you Jesus for this new Mikal Cronin song + album announcement (SEEKER in all good stores October 25th) on the same day. I've been waiting four years for this moment. His previous releases MCII and MCIII are my most listened to albums of all time, both sitting on my Lastfm page with over 1400 plays each. If this single is anything to go by, I know this new record will be joining the others. I'm so pumped.

The fact it's a wet Mikal Cronin as well in the music video.. I feel I don't deserve all this. It's too much for my body to handle at once.

Teaisloveable

The repeat button is worn out.

Mahmood is definitely my Eurovision 2019 favourite. So happy to have been introduced to his music!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Love Mahmood xheart
He's the first Eurovision artist I'm gonna follow outside the contest, I like so many of his songs (especially Uramaki).

LastDreamer

Banned
Taylor Swift - Paper Rings

Should be the single instead You Need To Calm Down.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm obsessed with Electric Fields right now. I liked their NF song but didn't go as far as to listen to their music until last week. What a shame, they give me so much good vibes

LastDreamer

Banned
YVA - Aguoneles

Top Bottom