Contact us

What lessons was given to you at this years ESC?

ElRuso

- In my point of view Italy was glitter, it was "let's put the most italian clichés in one act". Big soapera and that's why i didn't like it, it's hard for me to find any "elegant" or "classic" side to this song. let's say taste differs.
- still, Russia didn't win because it was Russia. If it wasn't Russia (and that great actress), i'm sure they would have won.

It is called bel canto.

Dante

I've realised that sometimes I can be terrible at predicting. Apart from that, I've learnt that in the end what matters is that ESC should be won by a country able the organise this sort of show, it's painful to see a bad final.

r3gg13

im%20ready_zpsm8v8y7wh.gif

13-i-need-to-know-gif_223722.gif

I will tell you, but you must promise not to tell the guards that I left a mess and that I can't undo what has been done ;)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Also: banking most of your song's selling points on "our singer can really sing" is really, really dicey because singers can implode at any moment.

niko

Banned
I learned that Austria sucks at camera work and that ESC should never be hosted by ORF. Ever! x0s
I learned that Lithuania has a jury that votes based on the politics instead of the song or the performance x0s
I learned that Lithuanians are hypocrites. x0s x0s
I learned that Belgium and Latvia can actually send a decent act.
I learned that the juries have to go.
No matter how much people hate on Russia, it still will be in the top 10. :lol:
I learned that Greece always has a great performance no matter how shitty their song is :eek:

Top Bottom