Contact us

What are your pronouns?

Barish

he/him (internationally throughout natia and in official documents)

but for unofficial daily use in Effiland it's:

eleni-foureira-yeah-yeah-fire.gif

Zeus

(My) lord/majesty

But if you really suffer from an authority problem he/him is fine too, I won't be pleased tho.

spiluke

Perhaps I can take the opportunity to fully understand the concept of he/they and she/they?

I understand he/him, she/her and they/them, but I struggle with understanding he/they and she/they? Does it mean you can use both pronouns interchangeably? Why would one choose he/they or she/they and when would you use he and when do you use they?

Sorry for asking so much :geek:

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Perhaps I can take the opportunity to fully understand the concept of he/they and she/they?

I understand he/him, she/her and they/them, but I struggle with understanding he/they and she/they? Does it mean you can use both pronouns interchangeably? Why would one choose he/they or she/they and when would you use he and when do you use they?
For me personally, it means that both feel natural, so I am happy to be called either. So yes, they are interchangeable. On the gender spectrum, I lean towards male, but not particularly strongly. Generally, people call me 'he', but sometimes it's easier to default to 'they', and I'm fine with people doing that.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:uk: he/him
::tad Tamausia/Deltannor

Though they/them are also fine :mrgreen:

Top Bottom