Contact us

What are you doing right now?

Daybreak

I just finished watching Rally Estonia and it was amazing! The organization was flawless, sure they do have experience but setting up a World Championship event and in such a short time is still fairly different. The grouping and distancing of the crowds also seems to have been successful, with essentially everyone following the mask requirement and no major incidents - of course, it might be easier since rallying stages tend to be pretty spread out already. It was the comeback of the WRC season as a whole since the spring, and as long as we don't indeed get a surge of infections after this, it could serve as proof that huge events (it apparently had 16 000 spectators plus the team personnel, press and so on) can very much still be held.

The rally itself was also interesting, the road conditions were apparently really challenging - and of course, entirely new to most drivers - and a whole bunch of stuff (from tire punctures to rolling the car) happened. It's really cool to see it take place here in Estonia to start with of course. Home hero and the current champion Ott Tänak won as expected while the season leader Sebastien Ogier came third, but the fairly unknown Irish driver Craig Breen also deserves a mention for coming out of nowhere to finish in second (and helping the Hyundai team and his teammate Tänak to clinch valuable points in the process).

5LQUFVas4959itv2KlkQKf.jpg

815297hb293t27.jpg

I just finished watching Rally Estonia and it was amazing! The organization was flawless, sure they do have experience but setting up a World Championship event and in such a short time is still fairly different. The grouping and distancing of the crowds also seems to have been successful, with essentially everyone following the mask requirement and no major incidents - of course, it might be easier since rallying stages tend to be pretty spread out already. It was the comeback of the WRC season as a whole since the spring, and as long as we don't indeed get a surge of infections after this, it could serve as proof that huge events (it apparently had 16 000 spectators plus the team personnel, press and so on) can very much still be held.

The rally itself was also interesting, the road conditions were apparently really challenging - and of course, entirely new to most drivers - and a whole bunch of stuff (from tire punctures to rolling the car) happened. It's really cool to see it take place here in Estonia to start with of course. Home hero and the current champion Ott Tänak won as expected while the season leader Sebastien Ogier came third, but the fairly unknown Irish driver Craig Breen also deserves a mention for coming out of nowhere to finish in second (and helping the Hyundai team and his teammate Tänak to clinch valuable points in the process).

815297hb293t27.jpg

Can't help asking your opinion about Hamilton. Is he the greatest? What do you think?

Can't help asking your opinion about Hamilton. Is he the greatest? What do you think?
Not long ago I read an article that Hamilton was the greatest pilot in Formula 1 history. That was an interesting statement. One of these days we are going to meet with friends and discuss the topic over beer.

Tutanhan

815297hb293t27.jpg

Now because of all this situation in the world I switched to computer games. Destiny 2 is my favourite one at the moment. I simply adore its dungeon raids. By the way, a friend of mine bought me the Shattered Throne for $29 at https://skycoach.gg/destiny-boost/pve/dungeons. Now it costs about $20. It is ok to exchange presents in Destiny :)
I am also a fan of rally races! Great to meet like-minded people on the forum ;)

Last edited:

Sandy

bored and just drinking soju .. my life was boring before but now with all happening in the word is even more

Koreyrt

I play WoW Classic. It is what I had imagined. I played Vanilla back in the day, but never got to experience the end-game content (was level 56 TBC launch). Now I have the chance to relive the experience before level 60, and now experience the end-game as well.

I am currently level 31 (Warrior - Polemistes / Whitemane). Each level, each quest and each mob pull feels so rewarding. Pulling two mobs at one time and surviving it feels good! Pulling three mobs and surviving with 2 health remaining is invigorating! It makes you want to push the limits, to see how much you can truly handle. And i was stuck in farming wow classic gold. But thanks to https://www.ssegold.com/wowclassic-gold , I can get gold easily. Progression in Classic is hard work! Whereas in retail, just about everything is handed to you. And I love that aspect of Classic. So happy it's here.

This game will test your emotions at times, but it makes the experience that much better! If you like a challenge, this is the game for you!

r3gg13

It's 1AM on New Years, my husband is asleep and I'm having some peace and quiet. I'm baking bread and studying for my board exam while the bread bakes. I never thought this is how being 30 is like.

Top Bottom