What are you doing right now?

Charly

Trying out new clothes we bought today :lol:

Odalis

Getting drunk...eek xrockout

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Planning out my wedding reception, you know just in case I ever get married :lol:

Funny you should say that, it's my brothers wedding tomorrow and I've just been to my aunties for tea. I've just had two and half bottles of champagne.

MyHeartIsYours

Makes the two of us :lol: This is what happens when I'm really bored :lol:
I also like to plan for things that I will never be in control of or is anything to do with me... no wonder my brain's always in a muddle :lol:

Funny you should say that, it's my brothers wedding tomorrow and I've just been to my aunties for tea. I've just had two and half bottles of champagne.
Oh my God it will be hangover central!!!

r3gg13

Congratulations to you, your brother and your family! xyaay You know it's really hilarious to me when Brits say they're going for tea, but they end up drinking alcohol :lol:

It will be drop city drop drop city for you tomorrow, and I dunno if Brits like to drink in wedding receptions :mrgreen:

I also like to plan for things that I will never be in control of or is anything to do with me... no wonder my brain's always in a muddle :lol:

Oh my God it will be hangover central!!!

Oh gosh, that's my life when I'm doing nothing :lol:.

I also like imagining scenarios where me and my future husband enjoy quality time together. Something like a travel scenario where him and I ride horses side-by-side in the Mongolian steppe, discovering the unknown, sleeping in a yurt, waking up next to him the next day with a smile on my face, thinking to myself "this fool doesn't know how much he makes me happy" (#cheesy) :lol:

That will be a happy life :mrgreen:

I didn't have work this week, so all I've been doing is just imagining things like that :lol:

MyHeartIsYours

It will be drop city drop drop city for you tomorrow, and I dunno if Brits like to drink in wedding receptions :mrgreen:
As if Brits wouldnt drink at a wedding reception... there'd be no cringeworthy dancing and dad's pretending they're cool teenagers again :lol:

Oh gosh, that's my life when I'm doing nothing :lol:.

I also like imagining scenarios where me and my future husband enjoy quality time together. Something like a travel scenario where him and I ride horses side-by-side in the Mongolian steppe, discovering the unknown, sleeping in a yurt, waking up next to him the next day with a smile on my face, thinking to myself "this fool doesn't know how much he makes me happy" (#cheesy) :lol:

That will be a happy life :mrgreen:

I didn't have work this week, so all I've been doing is just imagining things like that :lol:
Oh yes I know those mental scenarios :D Trouble is I have a mountain of work to do but I end up sitting with the work there but end up daydreaming/planning instead :lol: I wouldnt mind if there was nothing to be done... I'll just tell my tutors I worked on my imagination instead of my dissertation this year :lol:

r3gg13

As if Brits wouldnt drink at a wedding reception... there'd be no cringeworthy dancing and dad's pretending they're cool teenagers again :lol:

Oh yes I know those mental scenarios :D Trouble is I have a mountain of work to do but I end up sitting with the work there but end up daydreaming/planning instead :lol: I wouldnt mind if there was nothing to be done... I'll just tell my tutors I worked on my imagination instead of my dissertation this year :lol:

Thank you Brits for passing the tradition down to us Americans :lol:

I bet your tutors (is that the terms for dissertation/thesis adviser in the UK?) will agree that it is more important to have a good creative imagination than concrete work :lol: Good luck on your dissertation! How many months do you have left before you have to turn it in?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

JoWee

I would like to go shopping but I realized that my car insurance finished and am able to buy it only tomorrow. That's so annoying that I can't drive now. Now I've understood the importance of car insurance tips. They usually tell you when your insurance finishes and how to buy a new one.

Top Bottom