Contact us

What are you doing right now?

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Relaxing :D

aletem

Looking for a link to watch Canada playing football.

MyHeartIsYours

Three of them just showed up! I have 3 A's so far, waiting for my last grade :D Super happy!!!

Aww, you did better I'm sure! when do you go on summer break?

Oh great, Im really glad for you! :D

Mine will never be anything like A's but I know that so I wont get disappointed so long as they're like C's... Im very bright but not really too clever :( :lol:. I finish on Friday woop!! That's when my last exam is, it's a re-sit for Geography (I got a D on it last time) but Im not stressing because even if it doesnt improve, a D is still alright. I feel sorry for this guy in my class, he didnt even get a grade on it last time cuz it was so bad + he's got 4 exams all in a row! :eek: I presume you have finished for Summer now if you're waiting for your results? We dont get ours still the middle of August!

r3gg13

Oh great, Im really glad for you! :D

Mine will never be anything like A's but I know that so I wont get disappointed so long as they're like C's... Im very bright but not really too clever :( :lol:. I finish on Friday woop!! That's when my last exam is, it's a re-sit for Geography (I got a D on it last time) but Im not stressing because even if it doesnt improve, a D is still alright. I feel sorry for this guy in my class, he didnt even get a grade on it last time cuz it was so bad + he's got 4 exams all in a row! :eek: I presume you have finished for Summer now if you're waiting for your results? We dont get ours still the middle of August!

Thanks! I work super hard for it and as a result I don't sleep enough. Because it's either I sacrifice the little social life that I have or sacrifice sleep, social life wins :lol:
Yeah, I finished last Friday at midnight :D I've been sleeping in recently and doing nothing, I'm being a hermit :lol:

Woooo! I had an inkling that you're smart from you're arguments on the politics section. You have to celebrate! I feel bad for that one guy :(. Why do you have to wait months for the results? Also, when do you begin Uni?

MyHeartIsYours

Thanks! I work super hard for it and as a result I don't sleep enough. Because it's either I sacrifice the little social life that I have or sacrifice sleep, social life wins :lol:
Yeah, I finished last Friday at midnight :D I've been sleeping in recently and doing nothing, I'm being a hermit :lol:

Woooo! I had an inkling that you're smart from you're arguments on the politics section. You have to celebrate! I feel bad for that one guy :(. Why do you have to wait months for the results? Also, when do you begin Uni?

Oh I could never sacrifice sleep for anything or anyone :lol:. With my revision I've done generally 3 hours a day but close to exams I do it like for the whole day - 7/8hrs. Some people can do more but if I do I do kinda fall out of my tree and go a bit crazy with it. I figured it's not worth it cuz when I lose my concentration I cant study. But being a hermit is what I like to hear, good man! :mrgreen: I think I will be the same for whole of next week :lol:.

Yeh Im bright at stuff like that, give me a general knowledge quiz/pub quiz and I'll get like everything right :lol: (no boasting :mrgreen:) but exams are not my thing cuz I crack under the pressure and run out of time and all sorts of horrible things happen to me :lol:. For instance Im great at politics in that I know what my opinions are + I get A's in class but then in exams I go right downhill. It's just something Im used to now, although it involves more intense work I prefer to do coursework and that now cuz I dont feel the pressure with it as much (although the history c/w this year slightly changed my opinion on that :lol:). Everything is slow in the UK, it's just a fact of life - Im surprised they even manage it for August, I've had times in the past when my papers have been marked wrong and all that, it does your head in! I start about the 19th September I think, not totally sure though. So a good long Summer :mrgreen:. Im nevous + excited at the same time about it.

MyHeartIsYours

Watching Prime Minister's Questions - Ed Miliband is being destroyed by David Cameron once again :lol:.

AlekS

Veteran
Having mixed feelings. I HATE to choose when it's 50/50.

Top Bottom