Contact us

What are you doing right now?

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
Did you see it? It was too cloudy here! :(

Yes I did! It was so fantastic! The Moon was in the total eclipse until 23.00 (11 PM), after that it became lighter and around 1.00 it was so big moonlight that you almost could see outside :). Great!

Grinch

Watching the video of The Edge of Glory. Boooring! Lady Gaga disppointed me this time.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Checking the forum xcheer

Cooler

Banned
Thinking should I go sleep, cos all my MSN friends already did, ahahhah!

CPV4931

Watching soccer

Cooler

Banned
Drinking ''Cockta''

MyHeartIsYours

Woot! Are you gonna be sharing a room or are you getting a room by yourself?
Well there are 8 people per flat but we have our own bedrooms and bathrooms (you can have a shared bathroom for lower rent but that wouldnt be my thing :lol:), we just share the kitchen with other. Hopefully everybody will be nice so it'll be good! :D
I do feel a bit nervous about going to Uni though, you know leaving home and not knowing anyone and that :(.

r3gg13

Well there are 8 people per flat but we have our own bedrooms and bathrooms (you can have a shared bathroom for lower rent but that wouldnt be my thing :lol:), we just share the kitchen with other. Hopefully everybody will be nice so it'll be good! :D
I do feel a bit nervous about going to Uni though, you know leaving home and not knowing anyone and that :(.

Getting your own room would be great!!
You'll adjust fine :) Just put yourself out there and you'll be fine, you'll find your niche :D

Top Bottom