Contact us

UNITED KINGDOM 2010 - Josh Dubovie - That Sounds Good to Me

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

bashers

thms said:
i am looking forward to hearing the final version of the song.. and i will definitely by the record.. but i hope it does not change to much.. because after repeated viewing of the performance on you tube.. i have to declare it is one of my all time favourite eurovision tunes..

Sorry? Slightly a bit too strong an opinion there. I really hope the updated version is better!

thms

it is what i think.. and i have listened to it a lot.. i hope you like the updated version

ESCGirl

I reckon they will probably release the new version within the next week or so :D

thms

a previous poster said josh was singing in the netherlands next week so we will hear the revamped version then.. i like the song regardless of any changes.. however i do appreciate there are a lot of fussy eaters out there in eurovisionland, and it is impossible to cater for all tastes ;)

Kirkland

I too like the song and I agree that the song can't meet all tastes. However I do get annoyed when people call this the worst song etc. The fact is there is no way in the million years this is the worst song in the competition and you know what it makes me feel that quite a few are just biased against the UK.

ESCGirl

Well ultimately, if people don't like our song then that's their own personal taste. I just hope that Josh gives a good performance in the final and that people enjoy it and find it entertaining. That's all that matters really isn't it? :D
I for one wholeheartedly support our song this year - it's great! :)

thms

Kirkland and ESCGirl you both have excellent taste..

if that sounds good to me was a course on a menu it would be the dessert

some people are full up after their starter and main course, and skip dessert..

it's their loss.. because they are missing out on a real treat ;)

ESCGirl

thms said:
Kirkland and ESCGirl you both have excellent taste..

if that sounds good to me was a course on a menu it would be the dessert

some people are full up after their starter and main course, and skip dessert..

it's their loss.. because they are missing out on a real treat ;)
:lol: How very true thms :lol:

If 'That Sounds Good To Me' was a dessert it would be a chocolate gateau - it's simple, honest and easy on the palatte :D

thms

hey ESCGirl.. that sounds good to me! :D boom! boom! :lol:

ESCGirl

:D Fingers crossed :D
Even if we don't, let's not be bitter about it.
There's always next year
xguitar xsing xrockout xmusic

Margerita86

I really hope that the reworked version is better, because my main issue with the one we currently have is that it just goes nowhere at all.
The first minute or so is good, but after that boredom sets in.

Best of luck though!

thms

i'm surprised you are bored by the end of the song..

i have it on repeat play because i find the 3 minutes goes by all too quickly..

Margerita86

thms said:
i'm surprised you are bored by the end of the song..

i have it on repeat play because i find the 3 minutes goes by all too quickly..
People like different things that is all. And I do find that version to be boring at the end.

thms

i notice josh will perform song number 12 in the final.. it's an omen.. douze point!

;)

bashers

Haha but its right in the middle guys, meaning no-one will remember it. Although us lot like it, the fact no-one else rates it and that it is in the middle of the show means we definately will be in the bottom 5. Such a shame! Lets hope the new version is better!!! :D

ESCGirl

bashers said:
Haha but its right in the middle guys, meaning no-one will remember it. Although us lot like it, the fact no-one else rates it and that it is in the middle of the show means we definately will be in the bottom 5. Such a shame! Lets hope the new version is better!!! :D
I don't think being in the middle is a disadvantage. At least we have been drawn just before the break so no song will perform after us and because the phone lines are open from the start of the performances this year, I think the draw is less important.
I also don't really think it matters whether people like our song or not NOW, it's whether they like our performance on the night which is something that no-one can predict :D

Israeliboy

This song has potential to be top15. please do another version. it grows on me and now it's 21st in my list (before it was 35th)! goodluck UK! And bring Leona Lewis or Robbie Williams ;)

Top Bottom