Contact us

UNITED KINGDOM 2010 - Josh Dubovie - That Sounds Good to Me

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

MyHeartIsYours

Who, Josh or the Naked Cowboy? :twisted: Id go to NYC just specifically to see the Naked Cowboy! :lol: :lol:

Yamarus

Mooo Josh is so cute.

94ayd

xrofl3 What the hell is THAT?! :lol:

MyHeartIsYours

Josh @ Stockholm Pride :mrgreen:

I think That Sounds Good To Me sounds great with the big band!

Last edited:

Yamarus

Josh is so adorable! I actually wouldn't mind seeing him again at the ESC, with a better song.

alca

I was there! :D I met him after the show and I got a photo and an autograph. :p He should come back! He has a great voice but his song in 2010 was pure cr*p! Sorry!

MyHeartIsYours

Josh is so lovely, I would be really, really happy if he did it again. Even though he had a poor song I thought he was a brilliant representative for us and he was very popular with the press and fans which is always important! :D I think that he should maybe have a go with a big band style song, seeing as that's his genre and it'd be something good and new for the United Kingdom.
@alca, Im totally jealous! :evil: I want a photo and autograph too!! xcry

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The UK entry from Oslo in 2010, Josh Dubovie, may not have experienced a huge success at the Eurovision Song Contest, nor go on to set the music charts on fire, but he has steadily been seen performing around the country. This year he is seen in the Christmas pantomime Cinderella in Chatham.

timthumb.php

Read more here

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Whenever I think of 2010, I always think of how we could have nearly had:

but sadly ended up with:

Deleted member 8866

I actually find "That Sounds Good to Me" a quite catchy song, to be honest. But the live performance was very painful to watch or listen. Especially when the backing singers started to sing... :?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I actually find "That Sounds Good to Me" a quite catchy song, to be honest. But the live performance was very painful to watch or listen. Especially when the backing singers started to sing... :?

It may well have been catchy but it just sounded so horribly dated, and obviously along with what you said. I would go as far to say it is our worst entry ever.

JimmyJump

It's not that bad tbh.

Top Bottom