Contact us

Underrated / Overrated

naticopes

I also think that Ireland is overated (the song is good but the singers...)

Last edited:

alen....

overrated: ESTONIA (I really don't know why this song is so popular among ESC fans, it's just like any other song for children), NORWAY (bad copy of Waka-waka), SWEDEN.
underrated: BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA (This such a simple, but very quality and positive song with great and charismatic singer and back vocals deserves, in my opinion, better than 7th or 8th place on the polls), GEORGIA (great song).

Charly

Underrated: :md: Moldova, :mt: Malta, :be: Belgium, :mk: Macedonia

Overrated: :sl: Slovenia :sk: Slovakia :hu: Hungary :az: Azerbaijan

A-lister

Veteran
Underrated: :pl: :il: :es: :ie: :bg: :gr: :lv: :mk:
Overrated: :fr: :dk: :ee: :no: :ba: :tr: :hu: :sl: :uk:

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
How can Turkey be overrated while everyone hates it?

I don't get the impression people hate it? For instance in the ranking game in here it's top.10 of all entries and in other places it's either overall top.15-10 or atleast top.10 in its semi and to me that's overrated.

I don't hate the song, but I think it's not up there with past Turkish entries and to me the weakest Turkish entry for a decade almost.

VedatiNet

Overrated: Estonia
Underated: Turkey

strupberry

overrated: Poland, France, Hungary, Russia

underrated: Italy, Belgium, Austria

AlekS

Veteran
^ ditto. Did I miss something? Since when did we become so... pop-ular (mah body wantz u gerl) :lol:

damienn

Banned
What's up with all the whining from various people? "Overrated" is a personal impression, just like the liking of a song is.
If I rly dislike a song, take Sweden and Saade for example, but I read in the Swedish thread here on the forum about how many ppl who like it, or I see the betting sites where it might have placed high, or, I can't for the world see how anyone in the WORLD can like a song like that, I may then see it as "Overrated" compared to where it is on my personal top20 list or whatever.

This is just like other peoples "taste" it differs variously.

If I would reply to every comment where someone has taken a fancy of a song I haven't, or vice versa, I wouldn't have anything else to do but replying, and there would probably not be much time left to work on. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom