• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:
I am eurofan... Well i dont know. I am gay and i like Eurovision.. Am i a eurofan?? I dont know but i will never watch Ukranian national selection. Watching a bunch of weird people wearing wierd traditional costumes and singing whatever???
I am drunk. It is friday.

Entonces, vaya con Dios. 😍🤣

Elina UA

Mmkay, back to the real circus.

So Kalush said on Instagram:
"The auditing company PWC still hasn't given us the real results of people's voting. Moreover, they did not even get in touch, did not give any feedback at all.
They simply closed themselves off from us, surrounded us with guards, and when the woman left their office, she said: "There is no card, it's gone." It will be fair, just as Lodygin was fired, so fire her, so that this company no longer deals with Eurovision and Vidbir."

Can't wait for them to kick all the crap out of the EBU in May. xdiablo

What the hell I just watched :LOL:

Yeees the violins melody in Gangsta's Paradise is just the same as the Ukrainian flute, and the gospel choir vocal line in Gangsta's paradise is completely the same as the vocal line of the refrain sang in Ukrainian traditional vocalization technique. 🤣

I have also heard that Chemical Brothers lodged a lawsuit against Go_A for copying Hey Girl Hey Boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A-lister

Veteran

"The auditing company PWC still hasn't given us the real results of people's voting. Moreover, they did not even get in touch, did not give any feedback at all.
They simply closed themselves off from us, surrounded us with guards, and when the woman left their office, she said: "There is no card, it's gone." It will be fair, just as Lodygin was fired, so fire her, so that this company no longer deals with Eurovision and Vidbir."

Yeah, as expected, they used all this drama for self-promotion, helped to harass Alina and all and only to decline in the end with some new drama.

I guess we can change the title to no Ukraine in 2022.

Bmbriga

Ok, but why? I was also curious if the votes are out and nothing. In 2020 they were out the next day.

I'm not going to lie, the Vidbir did seem kind of shady to me with the whole flying issue, running order and Lodygin giving them 3 points and casually insulting half the country with his snobbish ramblings.

I never thought the actual televote was fake, but that it was just a freak accident that was the last straw, but this is starting to get ridiculous.
I worked in committee for freakin' local children's math contest and we had to wait after if somebody is going to ask us show them detailed scoring and how their work was scored. They had a right to see it.

A-lister

Veteran
Since this Kalush people are the chosen ones I have listened to the song. It is ok but I think the singer sings out of key all the time but maybe that is the way this traditional thingy sounds. I think this will win Eurovision.
I don't think it's off-key tbh, it's intentional, it's a folky way of singing that I think especially Eastern Europeans can relate too, but I think also Spaniards no? Some of that flamenco singing style to Western Europeans has a similar impression I think.

Although, I see no news Kalush actually accepted, quite the contrary it seems they will not accept in the end of the day and Ukraine won't go to Eurovision.

• Like It
Reactions: Rob
Top Bottom