• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
She also complained about performers with money and big producers. People already pawned her with Go_A :LOL:
Both performers with producers and money finished last (lol) in 2020.

I mean, she isn't completely factually wrong though is she? xcry
I don't know, she should show her own "price list" from 2018 xqueenbitch
:lol:

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
in this point i can not agree with you - there is no "THE" for me - there is a lot more like Illaria,krut,katya chilly ect. xqueenbitch
And none of them were as Ukrainian as Go_A (both, Solovey and Shum).
Solovey is the most authentic Ukrainian ethno we've ever sent so far.
Shum is a rave song, but it's got kolomyika tune through the song :cool:

lasse braun

i am not really impressed from any published song of the club of 27 so far.
mavka was the best song here and this is also a grower - ok,the girl is a little bit difficult but in 2018 she has been grilled live in television by jamala for absolutly no reason.
in the ukraine happens again exactly that what always happens.:rolleyes:
in my opinion,ukraine 2022 wants to move away from ethnosongs and towards music like this wellboy stuff or very western european or north american stuff?
i have no luck with cool ethnosongs this year - no mavka - no vardi from latvia and maybe no lele in moldova because katy rain is not moldavian enough. (ha-ha ;))
I think it really sucks.xangry

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
^ Judging from people's reaction, Wellboy is the Jerry Heil of the season.
People are more into Kalush or Alina Pash. Imho, it's gonna be a no-name again.

If Kalush wins, this would be the first time when a person represented us for 3 consecutive years.

A-lister

Veteran
i am not really impressed from any published song of the club of 27 so far.
mavka was the best song here and this is also a grower - ok,the girl is a little bit difficult but in 2018 she has been grilled live in television by jamala for absolutly no reason.
in the ukraine happens again exactly that what always happens.:rolleyes:
in my opinion,ukraine 2022 wants to move away from ethnosongs and towards music like this wellboy stuff or very western european or north american stuff?
i have no luck with cool ethnosongs this year - no mavka - no vardi from latvia and maybe no lele in moldova because katy rain is not moldavian enough. (ha-ha ;))
I think it really sucks.xangry
As much as I like a good ethno song, I don't really feel your concern here.

Alina Pash, Wellboy and Kalush are all very local products, sure they blend hiphop but with clear local and sometimes ethnic motives.

A good fusion between ethno and other genres can also be good, what's most important is that the product feels like it's a local production and in most times Ukraine managed that much better than most countries (even when it weren't pure ethno entries).

lasse braun

A good fusion between ethno and other genres can also be good, what's most important is that the product feels like it's a local production and in most times Ukraine managed that much better than most countries (even when it weren't pure ethno entries).
we will see but i have a bad feeling.:confused:

Mainshow

Veteran
no khayat, no party.

Not gonna lie.. I don´t know many artists from that list and when it comes to Alina Pash, I haven´t found a song by her I was able to like.

That said, I can´t wait to hear the Vidbir entries since Ukraina usually submits great or at least, entertaining entries to Eurovision.

ERIA levelling criticism on Vidbir as well as making claims that one has to pay shitloads of Hrywnja to get a spot into the live auditions in Wiwi´s comment section on FB is a choice :D

Bmbriga

ERIA is already commenting under wiwibloggs posts on Facebook about how money and bribes decide everything in Ukraine.
It seems chicks who believe they are channeling ancient Slavic spirits should definitely change the spring they're drinking from, because Nina Kraljic in Dora 2021 had the same kind of meltdown. Something very toxic is hidden in their woods.

Fierro

I talked to a few people whose songs weren't accepted to Vidbir in the past years and they say that money decide. Meanwhile I listened to their music and it wasn't even close to a good level. So is it just bitterness?

ERIA's song was fine for the Final, but I think as Aleks said, it's more about her attitude. Also they don't want any more dramas during the NF season that would hurt their reputation. What would happen when she wouldn't win? Public accusations, complaining... People don't care about this much but it still creates negative aura.

AlekS

Veteran
Gurl, I will make it my alarm clock :LOL: The whistle goddess, Mariah who? :lol:

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
ERIA comes off desperate complaining about buying ones way to vidbir after obviously having bought 1 million views for her video to create fake hype.

Still her exclusion from the long list is interesting and probably has personal reasons as well. Though Vidbir hasn't disappointed with a diverse selection before so maybe there's a better alternative to ERIA that doesn't get super repetitive as the song goes on.

nick_idk

Assuming Alina is participating with Motanka, I hope she can manage to extend it to 3 minutes / revamp it a bit. I like the song and think it has potential, but I think it would really be complimented by some sort of "big moment" or unique bridge.

AlekS

Veteran
ERIA is already commenting under wiwibloggs posts on Facebook about how money and bribes decide everything in Ukraine.
And now she's denying everything :ROFLMAO:

She said it's another person from the same account ...
trixie-mattel-laughing.gif

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
The 2nd day of auditions will be held on January 20.

@nick_idk , I'm not a fond of Motanka, but yeah, the original is 2:28 only.
I'm suspicious that Kalush submitted "Shtomber Womber". They were shouting the song title while promoting their Vidbir participation today.
I've got a weird feeling that none of them will win ;) I wouldn't even add Wellboy to the top 8.

Roxolana will premier her song on the radio tomorrow at 10:00.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
ERIA didn't accused the Ukrainian broadcaster or delegation to be corrupt and she didn't write anything in the comment section of Wieibloggs but Oleksandr did who is responsible for her socials and apparently, she doesn't share his views on this issue?
At least that's what Google Translator wants me to believe...

@AlekS Maybe this post taken from Oleksandr's page backs ERIA's statement up that she's not responding for that post on Wiwibloggs?

Протягом усього 2021 року та на початку 2022 року я працюю менеджером співачки ERIA. Цілий рік ми активно готувалися до цього нацвідбору на Євробачення-2022. Випускали нові пісні, активно взаємодіяли з аудиторією Ірини, і т.д.

Підготували дуже красиву пісню "MAVKA" для нацвідбору, зняли красивий кліп, переклали текст пісні з української (мова оригіналу) на 32 мови світу, щоб завантажити ці переклади як субтитри у відео на YouTube, щоб уся Європа змогла легко зрозуміти зміст пісні.

ERIA є достатньо відомою співачкою в Україні та за її межами. Раніше вона була фіналісткою популярного шоу Х-Фактор, також була фіналісткою відбору на Євробачення-2018 (у складі проекту VILNA), брала участь у проекті "Голос країни" 2021, а її виступ з Голосу потрапив у підбірку найкращих виступів на проекті "Голос" за всю історію шоу та з-поміж усіх країн світу, за версією популярного YouTube-каналу "Best of The Voice", де 3 мільйони підписників.

І до, і після прем'єри пісні "MAVKA" тисячі людей як з України, так і з багатьох країн світу дуже позитивно оцінили шанси співачки на конкурсі, величезна кількість людей пророкували їй як мінімум місце у фіналі відбору, а то й перемогу та найвищі місця на самому Євробаченні.

Знаючи все це, Суспільне вирішило не включати ERIA не тільки в фінал відбору з 8 учасників, але навіть у лонг лист претендентів на фінал з 27 учасників. До цього лонг листа потрапило багато артистів-початківців, які не мають власної аудиторії взагалі, не мають жодних досягнень, не мають хорошого досвіду на великій сцені, але Суспільне вирішило, що ці люди більш достойні нацвідбору, ніж ERIA.

Я ж вважаю, що відбір на Євробачення - це не шоу талантів, куди можна брати всіх підряд, без досвіду, імені та досягнень. Вирішується те, хто представить Україну на міжнародному престижному конкурсі, і до цього треба ставитися дуже відповідально, бо мова йде про міжнародний престиж України. У нас є чудові проекти "Х-Фактор" та "Голос країни", та "Україна має талант", де співаки-початківці можуть продемонструвати свої таланти. А на відборі Євробачення мають бути лише найкращі, хто має шанси та можливості гідно представити Україну на світовій арені. Об'єктивно, більшість учасників лонг листа до такої відповідальної місії не готові. А ERIA - готовий артист, впевнена в собі співачка, яка розкуто почувається на великій сцені, має величезний досвід.

Враховуючи те, що після тисяч дуже позитивних коментарів людей з усіх країн Європи про пісню "MAVKA", отриманих буквально протягом декількох днів після прем'єри, Суспільне вирішило не брати цю пісню в лонг лист, то в мене виникають величезні сумніви, чи дійсно Суспільне діє в інтересах України і чи дійсно воно хоче, щоб Україна досягла найвищих результатів на майбутньому Євробаченні в Турині.

І інших причин, окрім як корупція, особисто я, на жаль, не бачу в такому сумнівному рішенні. Суспільне ніяким чином не вийшло на зв'язок з ERIA і не пояснило їй причини такого вибору, чому її пісню не включили в лонг лист кандидатів на фінал, чим ще більше посилило мою особисту впевненість у тому, що цьогорічний нацвідбір відбувається нечесно, непрозоро та несправедливо.

І мовчати про цю ситуацію особисто я не хочу, тому що вважаю, що якщо мовчати, то в нашій країні ніколи й нічого не зміниться на краще. Наша країна наразі займає перше місце у рейтингах корупції серед усіх країн світу. Мабуть, це не просто так.

Свій коментар про можливу корупцію з боку Суспільного я написав від імені сторінки ERIA, веденням якої займаюся саме я. Ірина не була в курсі про цей коментар і не поділяє моєї думки. Тому це саме моя особиста, суб'єктивна, власна думка, яку я висловив, і вважаю, що вона має право на існування в Україні, якщо ми є демократичною державою зі свободою слова.

source: FB

AlekS

Veteran
ERIA didn't accused the Ukrainian broadcaster or delegation to be corrupt and she didn't write anything in the comment section of Wieibloggs but Oleksandr did who is responsible for her socials and apparently, she doesn't share his views on this issue?
At least that's what Google Translator wants me to believe...

@AlekS Maybe this post taken from Oleksandr's page backs ERIA's statement up that she's not responding for that post on Wiwibloggs?

source: FB
As I've said previously, the dude needs a psychiatric evaluation, like right now.
judge-judy-watch.gif

She was aware of his "erratic" (to say the least) behaviour for years.
She made him her manager last year, despite knowing everything :lol:
And she gave her own account to that person.
It's one crazy gang xshrug

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
I definitely want to see Roxolana in the final. Wondering about her staging already.
She's hiring dancers, so I expect another awesome choreo (FRANKO style).
The song is a dance banger in Ukrainian-English, with ethno backing vocals in the chorus.
The culmination in the end is
1f525.png

Madonna's CoaD album meets female Ukrainian ethno choir in the 20's.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Madonna´s second best album of her entire career + some Ukrainian verses + ethno elements?

That sounds like :ua: will be part of my Top 2 for a third year in a row! :D

Top Bottom