Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки

Гей розплетися, Шуме, розплетися,
Зеленим барвінком та й застелися
Сію-вію, сію-вію конопелечки
Сію-вію, сію-вію зеленесеньки​

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

I'm officially joining the hype train by upgrading from :7: straight to :12:. Like many of you I also didn't like last years song but this totally is something Eurovision needs. Beat, culture, instrumentation, out of the box music... I really hope the 3 min final version will still be good.

Loindici

Veteran
It's even better to know that Go_A holds 99.9% creative direction on the revamp. PBC's 2021 direction is basically "Fuck directions, we trust you, you do you, and we will support you, we believe you can win".

Sammy

Veteran
Is there a possibility to listen to the full versions of the other two songs that were in the selection?

AlekS

Veteran
^ They're recording the final versions of the songs, adding some instruments and after that they'll give it to a proper mastering. Tserkovka is going to feature duduk. One of the songs has kalimba.

Imho, they can release it with the album. The album title is SHUM.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
This is not bad, but not really my cup of tea. Am not a fan of the singing though I often like Ukrainian ethno-pop entries that are a bit more conventional in style The video makes me think of Verka (who was not my cup of tea either.. too comedic for me, go Molitva!) and some Russian comedy-entries. But it is original and will stand out I am sure. I see many like it and that's great. Best of luck in The Netherlands! 4 points from me

Journalist

Ukraine didn't disappoint!
Go_A was my third last year, Solovey was perfect song! I am glad that Go_A have another chance and that they use that specific type of song again. This song is really good and I think that band will make good job in the Netherlands!
Well done Ukraine!
Fingers crossed!

Il conte di Montecristo

I have to absorb what I just saw and heard ... so my rating is 5 at the moment. The atmosphere and the images are surreal, more disturbing than Kubrick's symbolisms: people in forensics overalls complete with masks, one guy dancing ridiculously, another on a ladder playing the flute. All this is mixed with a repetitive melodic line on which embroideries have been made. The 3/4 monotonous song manages to explode forcefully in the finale and this was a good leap forward for me. I liked that Go_A chose to sing in their language and taking advantage of an indigenous musicality. I appreciate globalization and foreign cultures but we must always remember who we are and where we come from.

AlekS

Veteran
Katya has just been live on Insta, she looked gorgeous xbow
:ch: Gjon was watching with us, he said nice things in the chat xlove She watched his yesterday's broadcast too.

PBC gave them full freedom to make the final version. They will release 1 song until ESC. Most definitely Rano will be released as a single, Tserkovka will appear on the album.
They will start working on our staging tomorrow.

Jacco

So far my favorite song, but it wouldn't surprise me if this wil be my favorite song this year. With no doubt: :12:

I really hope that they keep the repeat on the end. Then this could be one of my favorites ESC songs EVER xheart

Top Bottom