Administrator
Ukraine-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
That is sick.. :?

AlekS

Veteran
That is sick.. :?
Sick is supporting an occupant and then trying to represent our country :?
Do performers from Kosovo, Turkey, Croatia, whatever say it's ok to grab some Serbian land and kill your people? You? and then go to your TV and promote such ideas? What does it have to do with Eurovision?

Mrm

Veteran
I dunno but that with "what ppl say" ans so on, seems to me like lynch.. :? At least gives that vibe..
In my book I will never support smth like this..sorry..

AlekS

Veteran
I dunno but that with "what ppl say" ans so on, seems to me like lynch.. :? At least gives that vibe..
In my book I will never support smth like this..sorry..
Why someone who hates Serbia or supports annexion/terrorism should represent Serbia? :rolleyes:

Mrm

Veteran
For this festival it is not the right approach IMO, but all right.. xshrug

Mrm

Veteran
Wait a sec, so sending Gena for Albania wasn't okay, but sending someone who urges to occupy Ukraine is ok? :rolleyes:

If that one sings political entry with political lyrics it is not all right, I wouldn't allow him/her for Ukraine, Russia or any other country, but if he/she only performed in Russia I would allow that of course... xshrug
You would allow Gena for Albania according to you reaction in Albanian thread, so you shouldn't speak about that imo.. ;)

AlekS

Veteran
but if he/she only performed in Russia I would allow that of course...
Performing in Russia for people who openly support war crimes & terrorism is "slightly" different than simply performing in Russia for random audience. The majority of people doesn't care if ViS or Max Barskih performed in Russia :rolleyes:

You would allow Gena for Albania according to you reaction in Albanian thread, so you shouldn't speak about that imo.. ;)
He was third in my semi's ranking ... and last during the final.
Would I voted for him at FiK? ;) Nope. I like folk but the lyrics is not suitable for ESC.

Call me sick, call me lynch etc. - *YAWN*. Now imagine Gena trying to represent Serbia and people's reaction. And don't tell me about lynch because I'm 100% sure that Serbian nationalists would have been waiting for him at RTS entrance.

AlekS

Veteran
Jerry Heil confirmed her participation officially. The song is in English, in her usual comedy style, the lyrics has double meaning.
It's not about showing off her vocals. Basing on this description, that's 3rd - 4th place on Vidbir imo. Esp with such jury.

Someone registered a petition for the president xrollinglol to appoint Verka as our representative.
It's in humorous style, the author compares it to MF 1974, how Sweden selected ABBA "internally" (the juries).

AlekS

Veteran
Another MF reject submitted entry:

I low-key enjoy it :oops:

17 years old ex-finalist of Voice Kids (Andrey Boyko) submitted an entry as well.
He didn't reveal his song.

AlekS

Veteran
Regarding recent KAZAKY rumour, too good to be true I wouldn't be so sure ;)

Even Jerry Heil attended the auditions. If someone that famous was in, we would have found out.

AlekS

Veteran
Didn't they perform in Russia though so why bother then.
Didn't they break up? ;) Only 2 guys who were there are in the new band.
Not to mention that some of their concerts in Russia in 2014 and prior that were canceled by Russian side, for obvious reasons
tumblr_pcfwlruiWG1uwnewko9_r1_75sq.gif

njdevils94

Veteran
Didn't they break up? ;) Only 2 guys who were there are in the new band.
Not to mention that some of their concerts in Russia were canceled by Russian side, for obvious reasons.

I don't know Kazaky very well so I'll take your word on the new band members. Do we have any artists that can be 100 percent confirmed now for Vidbir 2020?

AlekS

Veteran
I don't know Kazaky very well so I'll take your word on the new band members. Do we have any artists that can be 100 percent confirmed now for Vidbir 2020?
Nope. Not until January 10 (or earlier).

I'm 99% ;) sure that there will be Elina Ivashchenko and Jerry Heil.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I've just watched Verka perform Make it Rain Champagne on your X Factor and It just shows how epic and crazy this could look at Eurovision. Not to mention the super epic oriental vibe chorus. This is song life enhancing on so many levels. If it's not in Vidbir and then going to Eurovision I will be bitterly disappointed as it would be such a missed opportunity to have fun and not look cheap or messy.

Sabiondo

Regarding recent KAZAKY rumour, too good to be true I wouldn't be so sure ;)

Even Jerry Heil attended the auditions. If someone that famous was in, we would have found out.

[MENTION=4377]AlekS[/MENTION] This is where the rummors started! :lol: - Official Instagram page hint at Kazaky participation? :confused:
1iLaagDKkk8.jpg

opinionsigotem

I've just watched Verka perform Make it Rain Champagne on your X Factor and It just shows how epic and crazy this could look at Eurovision. Not to mention the super epic oriental vibe chorus. This is song life enhancing on so many levels. If it's not in Vidbir and then going to Eurovision I will be bitterly disappointed as it would be such a missed opportunity to have fun and not look cheap or messy.

Letting someone who's judging the contest also participate is a whole other level of corruption even for Ukraine!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Letting someone who's judging the contest also participate is a whole other level of corruption even for Ukraine!

Who cares about that when you've got a hit like that on your hands. ;) he can always not be on the jury anyway.

AlekS

Veteran
Nobody said he's gonna judge AND perform in the same time :lol:

+ the MOST popular act ever whose album received Diamond certification (this is the level of Celine Dion, Adele or Britney Spears in their respective countries) doesn't need any sorts of corruption.

++ Vidbir's producer who was responsible for selecting semifinalists wrote "Apart" for KAZKA. Their previous hit scored 250 million views on Youtube (not a single Ukrainain song (except maybe "Carol of the Bells", but it's adapted to other languages) had reached such levels of popularity before).
And yet... they finished 3rd! :lol:

Since 2016 you can have any corrupt ties you want, you can suck president's dick :oops: - it still doesn't guarantee you anything.

Top Bottom