Contact us

Turkey TURKEY 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Sammy

Veteran
I dont have say in 21 july Turkey annonce the take part in eurovision 2022, simple they say ift take part or not, it's their the final decision maybe is a not or a yes i dont know.
IF they say anything at all - it‘ll be a no. Nothing to be excited about…

DenizESC

Banned
1. I don't think I want us to join under current TRT, TRT is a circus girls njkfdsnjkdfsnjkfsdnfks

2. To add some news to the future of Turkey in ESC, the CHP opposition partys' leader that's predicted to win according to polls said a few days ago they will most definitely prioritize taking part in ESC again. So the future of Turkey in ESC looks very very promising.

3. Some pro-government newspapers mentioned Aleyna Tilki's words, you know when she said ESC was too small scale of a ''local'' contest and she'd prefer to represent Turkey in an actual big intergalactic contest, in her words respectively don't attack me. So that might hint a no, but also it looked more like the writer rather was trying to say ''pls don't take part'' even queen aleyna doesnt want to.

4. conclusion = TRT is trolling as always and if they randomly do take part I'm scared why that would be :xo: Best to wait for 2023-4 (the election might happen sooner ujsdfhjsdfjsdfn its Turkey) and Turkey will surely slay with a new gov instead of giving more reason for the jealous people to hate.

empo21

Veteran
You don't have to wait for imaginary announcement days when I can just tell you that they won't participate this year. And the next, and possibly the one after as well...

It's a cycle, every summer there's 1) an article about :tr:'s return; 2) an EBU or a TRT person saying they're open to the idea and eventually 3) nothing happens.

DenizESC

Banned
Ok I'm just here to promote new Twerk-POP :tr: out yesterday, stream girls

Ece really said I need a reason to show my thicc body. Not complaining.

As per usual, no idea what's happening, looks like she is running for president. Regardless, stream bcs it's Aleyna to keep her humble.

Stream and like girls.

Last edited:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Ok I'm just here to promote new Twerk-POP :tr: out yesterday, stream girls

Ece really said I need a reason to show my thicc body. Not complaining.

As per usual, no idea what's happening, looks like she is running for president. Regardless, stream bcs it's Aleyna to keep her humble.

Stream and like girls.

BOP Voyage defo the Twerk-late summer hit of the year xheat "kitledin kalbimi, voulez-vous avec moi" sis check it out @Edweis

Sır is not bad either but I'd expect more from Diplo x Aleyna tbh :x

hijirio

Veteran
Turkish bop scene in summer 2021:

The ultimate gay icon Hande Yener released an 80s inspired album, going with the global flow

Hadise, I don't quite get what she tried to achieve here, but well... She released something.

Apparently this is the most popular bop of this summer. Turkish despacito? Maybe.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Turkish bop scene in summer 2021:

The ultimate gay icon Hande Yener released an 80s inspired album, going with the global flow

Hadise, I don't quite get what she tried to achieve here, but well... She released something.

Apparently this is the most popular bop of this summer. Turkish despacito? Maybe.

Edis should definitely be a Turkish representative should they come back.

iwanna belovewithyou

A question for the turkish who is the most beautiful female singer in Turkey now? The italians people wish see in eurovision beautiful women

DenizESC

Banned
A question for the turkish who is the most beautiful female singer in Turkey now? The italians people wish see in eurovision beautiful women

In all seriousness, there is no world where Turkish women in all their glory would be bothered by what the Italian public thinks/wants.

Biz bize yeteriz!

Ewigkeit

Veteran

In all seriousness, there is no world where Turkish women in all their glory would be bothered by what the Italian public thinks/wants.

Biz bize yeteriz!

Agree with you ++++++++ xheart When it comes to strongk Turkish ovaries, I would never argue with you. xlove

Google it and see how our singers are worldwide beautiful, glamorous, and pretty; and that's the best that you could hope for tbh lol.

Turkey is back? 🤨😱

I saw Can Bonomo in person, he is very good looking off camera. And has a nice six pack and a tattoo asortiment. 🤣

If Turkey is back to the ESC, like for real, I don't want Aleyna as she is very similar to this Malta-Swedish pop production style that had failed heavily on the ESC 2021.

Plus she's the type who would more likely think that she's better than the ESC, so I don't want a cocky person on the competition being a drama queen for 10 days there.

DenizESC

Banned
To represent and embrace our new glorious islamic era, we should send the one and only Turzillian icon Hijabi-Rapper Habibe and to show our no-tolerance policy towards agressive states like Greece and France!!!
''No war... No fight!''
You can't force us to make you lose another war! We are white peace.

Top Bottom