Contact us

Time to remove the Eurovision subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sorry i know its kinda off topic but i just love that Meme :lol: :D And the different types of the "wat" meme they have.

LalehForWD

Here's my reaction.

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Here's my personal take on it. Each of those threads have a fair amount of info, pics, and links (to videos, articles, etc.) aside from discussions between forum members. I think it's nice that we still have access to that. In case we ever needed to see old links, discussions, what have you.

xdownxdownxfacepalm

??? A woman with down syndrome? What are you trying to say? Is there some profound connection between the image and what you wrote? A random pic or do you try being funny in some pubertal way? I'm sorry, I don't get your "take". Is it some sort of description of the threads? I don't think anybody have misunderstood the purpose of the Eurovision section, it's pretty clear BMO. Your reaction seems pretty far overthetop to me and pretty ugly as well. Did I perhaps step on someone's toe bringing this up? My reaction is: Who are you? What's your business trying being rude with me? The bully attempts just went skyhigh and as I understand totally uncalled for. :(

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Things are slowly getting out of control here, so I think that it's time to lock this thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom