Contact us

Tickets

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I know it sucks missing out on tickets but an announcement was made a few days before the tickets went on sale everywhere. I know that 48 hours is not a lot of time but i guess NDR figured it was plenty of time. Yeah, the tickets on ebay are going for almost twice as much as the original amount currently and I'm pretty sure the prices will go up even more the closer we get to the actual date of the contest.

94ayd

Well, didn't the article state additional tickets will probably be sold on a later date. Plus you know that a lotta people decide not to attend after they've bought tickets, etc. It'd really suck if you missed out ESC in your own country. And why the hell are tickets only sold via Internet?! Has it been like that in previous years, too?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
There will be additional tickets available but in order to get them you have to sign the waiting list and god only knows how long that is by now but you can always give it a shot.

While several people may lose interest, they will sell those tickets on ebay (there are tons of them available already especially on the german site) but you probably have to pay twice as much :(

Lotus2003

I've bought two tickets today on Ebay. :) Price was I think 471 euros, so about 235 for each ticket, which is ok. I'm very glad to join officially ESC 2001. :)

Maybe I'll meet some of you, that would be nice. :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I'm very happy for you. And it's good that you bought them now cause if you would have waited until next year....i dont' even wanna know.....

Well I hope to get to meet you in Duesseldorf next May :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Today at 12:00 CET, tickets for the so-called Jury Final will go on sale! The Jury Final is a Dress Rehearsal for the Final, on which juries in all participating countries will base their verdict. This important rehearsal is identical to the Final, though without voting. The Jury Final will take place on Friday 13 May at 21:00 CET at the Dusseldorf Arena!
The tickets will go on sale online, on the website Dticket.de. This website is the only authorised reseller of tickets for the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest. Host Broadcaster NDR and the EBU cannot guarantee authenticity of access for tickets purchased elsewhere.

Some 35,000 tickets will be available for the fans of Europe's favourite TV-show to attend the Jury Final on the 13th of May in the Düsseldorf Arena. The Jury Final show starts at 21:00 CET, tickets indicate at what time the doors of the arena will open for the public. Tickets are available starting at €19. The best tickets go on sale for €69. Up to four tickets can be purchased at the same time.

The tickets for the Semi-Final are expected to go on sale at the end of January as then it's clear which countries' participants will take part in which Semi-Final. Stay tuned!

What's happening: Tickets for the Jury Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest on 13 May 2011
When does ticket sale start: Wednesday 15 December, 12:00 CET
How much do they cost: Between €19 and €69
Where can I buy them: Dticket.de

esctoday.com

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Be careful when buying tickets on ebay though. NDR (the german broadcaster) is currently investigating on how to handle those tickets as it is illegal and people agreed not to re-sell them. In that case they have the right to void those tickets which would be a shame after having spent hundreds of euros.

So just be careful when buying tickets anywhere but from the official website.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I accidentally closed the thread.

In case you want more information, the official german website posted something which can be found

HERE

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Tickets for the 2 semi finals will go on sale Jan 18th (first semi) and Ja19th (second semi) but you can already preorder them if you like.

Just like the final tickets, the semi final tickets can be purchased on dticket.de

In addition, the EBU advised that more tickets for the Jury final will be available once the technial positions have been figured out.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Remember, the semi final tickets are now available. You better buy some before it's too late cause i'm certain they'll be sold out soon

Sandy

Actually not too bad at all the cost of the tickets . just the problem is the extra expenses someone have to do if he/she not very close

utethom

Unfortunately I can not go! =(
But I have 2 Tickets now, categorie 2. Is there someone interested?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Yeah, but the Final Ticket were just mailed in April as they had to wait for the final layout. (I already bought the tickets in December). Though they moved us a around a bit (not too happy about it) I'm just excited to be there.

Top Bottom