Contact us

Tickets

Kamil0607

Hi everyone,
i've got question about tickets for Eurovision 2011 in Germany.
When (which month exatly) are tickets available for sale usually?
And how were prices in last year (in Serbia, Russia, Norway) of Eurovision?

Thx for helping

Milos-BC

It's still too early for that. They are usually out in February-March period, I think there is almost no way it will be before that. But surely not this year either :)

AlekS

Veteran
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=22523&_t=Tickets+Eurovision+2011+Final+on+sale+this+Sunday!

Tickets will go on sale on December 12

The tickets will go on sale online, on the website Dticket.de. This website is the only authorised reseller of tickets for the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest. Host Broadcaster NDR and the EBU cannot guarantee authenticity of access for tickets purchased elsewhere.

A total of 35,000 tickets will be available for the fans of Europe's favourite TV-show to watch the Final on the 14th of May in the Düsseldorf Arena. The live show starts at 21:00 CET, tickets indicate at what time the doors of the arena will open for the public. The prices for the tickets are a bit lower than for the 2010 contest held in Oslo; this year, tickets are available starting at €89. The best tickets go on sale for €189. Up to four tickets can be purchased at the same time.

The tickets for the Semi-Final are expected to go on sale at the end of January, as then it's clear which countries' participants will take part in which Semi-Final. Stay tuned!

What's happening: Tickets for the Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest on 14 May 2011
When does ticket sale start: Sunday 12 December, 12:12 CET
How much do they cost: Between €89 and €189
Where can I buy them: Dticket.de

Tribeca

Fantastic, thank you! I have one question though... I found an old post on Eurovision.tv, and according to that, they had 23 000 tickets this year, and because of all the "already booked" seats for fans, press and delegations, only 8 000 tickets were available for the public... and obviously that was the reason the tickets got sold out so quickly... will it be like that this year too? Cause that's really tragic, in my opinion... yes, tragic! Scandalous :(

MyHeartIsYours

From the Facebook page:
"The 32,000 available tickets for the Final of the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest are now SOLD OUT. In the weeks to come, a few thousand tickets more will become available, after it has become known how many countries will participate and camera positions have been determined. Stay tuned for announcements in due time!"

sstolp

Ridiculous. Who would have thought Germany would make such a mess of selling tickets. AND they sold the tickets before notifying the OGAE clubs how many tickets they are allocated. Now I have to pray that OGAE UK get allocated enough tickets or my weekend booked in Germany is going to be rather different than I was planning.

MyHeartIsYours

If you keep checking the FB site, it should say when the next lot of tickets go on sale. I have my fingers crossed that you get to go!! =))

Tribeca

I got my tickets and I had almost basically given up, but then the arena layout popped up and I freaked out a bit :) But I have no idea where I'm gonna sit... it said section 32, and block 145 or something... what does that mean? :p

I really hope you all who couldn't get your tickets today will get them when they release the rest... a friend of mine in Germany missed it, and I would have been so sad if that was me... so ya :/ Keeping my fingers crossed for you all! And I hope they'll have a competition like Norwegian had last year, so there's a chance to win tickets and hotel and flight and everything...

Sim

Don't even know if I get to Dusseldorf but I have my ticket for the final:D (145 euro I think)

Also hope to get a ticket for semi with Belgium later:D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I was pretty Upset myself. I set up two computers expecting server downtime hoping one if them would go through but even though I was a eurovision.de subscriber and eligible to book my tickets early it was super unfair and unprofessional. I saw the email 20 minutes after it was sent so the best tickets were already taken. I did end up getting two tickets but they are only ok seats. So thumbs down from me on how this was handled.

Nevertheless I got my tickets and I am super excited and I hope to het to meet some if you in person. And I am happy that there is so much interest inbthe contest. See yah in may

Tribeca

... it said section 32, and block 145 or something... what does that mean? :p

Oh God I'm such an idiot. I booked block 142, not 32... I thought it was block 32, seat 142 or something, how ironic :( I feel tricked... that's a bad spot cause I booked the seats right next to category 3 = meaning I could just move one seat and I'd pay only 89 euro... GAHHH I've learned my lesson for next year... (where I probably won't even get tickets...)

Sorry for being so cranky, I'm just really disappointed :(
(Not as disappointed as the ones of you who didn't even get tickets, of course... but you know, it's alot of money...)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Apparently over 42 000 people signed up @ eurovision.de to get tickets so considering that it's no shocker that all tickets were sold out so fast!!!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Imagine what they're going to be next year when people will be scrambling to get in. Makes me almost wanna sell my tickets but......NO WAY!!!!

Anjeza

If you do this I declare you legally insane :lol:

JIWGTL

Can someone tell me about the dress rehearsals. For the last few years we have always gone to the Third (Final) Dress Rehearsal which is held on the afternoon of the Final. But this year I can't find anything about tickets going on sale for that. The websites say that this Wednesday tickets will go on sale for the Jury (Second) final on Friday 13th and that the tickets for the semi -finals will go on sale in January. But there is no mention of tickets for the Third Final Dress Rehearsal on the afternoon of Saturday 14th. Does anyone know? Will there be a Third Dress Rehearsal on the Saturday 14th afternoon and if so when will tickets go on sale for that. Many thanks

Lotus2003

I’m very disappointed. :( I had the dream to go to the final and wanted to buy tickets. I’ve got the feeling that there was no big announcement before the ticket sale. I’ve heard in the news today “ESC is sold out” and I thought “What?? When was the ticket sale?” Maybe I should have registered at eurovision.de but I really thought there will be an announcement “From 12 December there will be tickets available”, etc.

Now I have to think what to do... Maybe to go to the jury final, but I don’t think I will do that. It would be more possible that I buy tickets on ebay. I’ll have to pay more, yes, but I expected the tickets to be more expensive than 189 euro... So that’s no problem. I won’t go to the final every year...

What would you do if you were me? Maybe there’s a little possibility that one member here bought two tickets (and hoped to find a person with whom it can go with). So if someone has a ticket left, you can pm me... ^^ But I think it’s not realistic... :/ Maybe I have to go to Georgia oder Azerbaijan, etc. in a few years. I’m really looking forward to it. -.-

Top Bottom