Contact us

The Philippines

Eulaliya

Re: ☼ PILIPINAS / THE PHILIPPINES ★ WV 72 ★ CHRISTMAS SURPRISE!! Guessing game coming soon ★

Omg 9th place with 147 points?? THANK YOU SOO SO SO MUCH!!xlovexrose

:12: :by:::atti:lv:xheartxheartxheartxheart
:10: ::mida:ca:::blgr:svea::za:gr(OP)xheartxheartxheart
:8: :pa:xheartxheart
:7: :cn:stxheartxheart
:6: :nl::is::sc:xheart
:5: :pt:::wscs:cz:::uusixheart
:4: :ie::neus:xheart
:2: :no::pl::it::sobr:(OP)xheart
:1: ::subc::eang Windhoek, OPxheart

And should I start the guessing game for next edition's artist? If yes, let's begin!:D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: ☼ PILIPINAS / THE PHILIPPINES ★ WV 72 ★ CHRISTMAS SURPRISE!! Guessing game coming soon ★

Hangman again? :) If so, E!

Eulaliya

Re: ☼ PILIPINAS / THE PHILIPPINES ★ WV 72 ★ CHRISTMAS SURPRISE!! Hangman game ongoing! ★

*clicks tongue* Wrong! That's very WRONG!

_ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

E

Eulaliya

Re: ☼ PILIPINAS / THE PHILIPPINES ★ WV 72 ★ CHRISTMAS SURPRISE!! Hangman game ongoing! ★

_ _ A _ | _ A _ A _ _ A _

E

DaFlo

Banned

"N" pls :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Give me an X pleasexheart

Eulaliya

_ _ A N | _ A _ A _ _ A _

l--------l
l--------l
l
l
l
l
l___________

E S X

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

L? :D

Eulaliya

_ _ A N | _ A _ A _ _ A _

l--------l
l--------l
l-------O
l
l
l
l___________

E S X L

Wrong guesses left: 5

SaladBreak

Guess: Y

Eulaliya

_ Y A N | _ A Y A _ Y A _

l--------l
l--------l
l-------O
l
l
l
l___________

E S X L

Wrong guesses left: 5

Eulaliya

You got it right. Congratulations!xclap

good-job.gif

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: ☼ PILIPINAS / THE PHILIPPINES ★ WV 72 ★ CHRISTMAS SURPRISE!! ★

Damn, it was over before I could guess again :p

Eulaliya

Re: ☼ PILIPINAS / THE PHILIPPINES ★ WV 72 ★ CHRISTMAS SURPRISE!! ★

Artist Spotlight
RYAN CAYABYAB

800px-Ryan_Cayabyab.jpg

Ryan Cayabyab (born Raymundo Cipriano Pujante Cayabyab on May 4, 1954 in Manila, Philippines but known as Mr. C) is a Filipino musician, composer and conductor; he was Executive and Artistic Director for several years of the defunct San Miguel Foundation for the Performing Arts. He was also a resident judge for the only television season of Philippine Idol, broadcast in 2006.

His works range from commissioned full-length ballets, theater musicals, choral pieces, a Mass set to unaccompanied chorus, and orchestral pieces, to commercial recordings of popular music, film scores and television specials.

Cayabyab's current project includes the Ryan Cayabyab Singers (RCS), a group of seven young adult singers comparable to his group Smokey Mountain in the early 1990s. After FreemantleMedia decided not to renew the Philippine Idol franchise, Cayabyab transferred to rival show Pinoy Dream Academy (season 2), replacing Jim Paredes as the show's headmaster. PDA 2 started on June 14, 2008. He also became the chairman of the board of judges for GMA Network's musical-reality show To The Top.

He is the executive director of the Philpop MusicFest Foundation Inc., the organization behind the Philippine Popular Music Festival. This songwriting competition for amateurs and professionals puts the spotlight on songwriters and encourages Filipinos to preserve their unique musical identity.

Sample Works:

Eulaliya

Re: ☼ PILIPINAS / THE PHILIPPINES ★ WV 72 ★ CHRISTMAS SURPRISE WITH MR. C!! ★

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to the fact that I'll be going on a Christmas vacation this coming 21st, chances of acquiring Internet connection there are uncertain (due to our destination being a quiet countryside). For that, I'll be relying on chances, especially that I have to vote in the final which will be taken place during vacation period (which will likely(?) end after New Year 2017). And I think now is the time to start a Lea Salonga NF for WV73, following the Lithuanian juror LastDreamer's idea of starting NFs very early.
I'll be doing LL again if anyone is interested.

Have a blessed Christmas, dear people!xheart

*EDIT: Never mind, I'll have the NF ready before the 18th.

Eulaliya

Re: ☼ PILIPINAS / THE PHILIPPINES ★ WV 72 ★ MAESTRO RYAN CAYABYAB / LEA SALONGA FOR WV 73 ★

*CENSORED*

1fvixs.jpg

For the meantime, have a laugh!:D

Eulaliya

Re: ☼ PILIPINAS / THE PHILIPPINES ★ WV 72 ★ MAESTRO RYAN CAYABYAB (SF 1)★

tumblr_nyj0ki0v1Q1uquqmao1_500.gif

aAiHZh5.png

CAUTION: Please ignore the last two posts above, they're trash. For perks and trivia, see Artist Spotlight at #37.

Top Bottom