Contact us

The Philippines

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV104 :: Hotdog - Annie Batumbakal

Me changing the winner in your NF from my probable-qualifier least favorite to my super risky but crazy awesome favorite

NpnUn.gif

Sorry, last time I checked we BOTH gave this :12:... :p I think we can both claim credit for 'changing the winner'!!

ZoboCamel

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV104 :: Hotdog - Annie Batumbakal

[MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] Meanwhile I glare at you both from the sidelines as you push my favourite into second place by a single point IOTAP Though I can't complain too much about the eventual winner (it was only my 3-pointer but it gives some cool variety and I'm glad to see you guys enjoying it).

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV105 :: Some nice surprise, or not...?

4th NQ in a row *sigh* Nevertheless, my sincere gratitude as always to those who voted to the disco bop xlove

Coming up next: sorry, not the Juan Dela Cruz Band tribute entry this time, but something else I have always adored. We'll see...

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV105 :: Some nice surprise, or not...?

I don't know why I gave this only :4: in the NF, I loved it and gave it :10: in the semi, and it stuck in my head for a couple of days! Keep on sending "daring" entries like this oldie, I'm planning to do the same!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

It's been stuck in my head as well. Crazy catchy. I have a feeling this entry probably did very well in the REJU vote, considering it's big NF supporters were all in the first semi. It's a shame. But oh well, the power of Hotdog will live on forever. It's discovering lil' gems like this that keep my enthusiasm levels for WorldVision at a healthy level. The Filipino people sure know how to disco.

image.php

Eulaliya

It's been stuck in my head as well. Crazy catchy. I have a feeling this entry probably did very well in the REJU vote, considering it's big NF supporters were all in the first semi. It's a shame. But oh well, the power of Hotdog will live on forever. It's discovering lil' gems like this that keep my enthusiasm levels for WorldVision at a healthy level. The Filipino people sure know how to disco.

image.php

Some more disco hits:

The artist title is Hagibis, the song is Katawan.

That's why Filipino radios groove every Sunday, and one of these might be sent to WV soon...

Eulaliya

As tradition dictates, here's our lovely voters to thank for those who've supported our disco entrant in the semi: xlove xhug

:12: ::mida :wale: :paci:
:10: :cy:
:8: :sobr: :ir: ::yohu
:5: :jp:
:3: :seou: :lv:
:2: :neus:
:1: :en:

And a little hint for next entry: it means 'heaven'. Whether it's from an artist or title we will never know for sure, but we'll see!

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign :: WV105 :: Coeli ft. Miguel Guico - Magkaibigan or Magka-ibigan

:ph: WV105 :fr:
Coeli ft. Miguel Guico
Magkaibigan o Magka-ibigan

Set in the forest reserve at the Makiling Botanical Garden, one hour south of Manila, the debut video from Filipino singer-songwriter and cellist Coeli was an irresistible piece of music, dance and nature.
The song features the guitar work and voice of Miguel Guico of Ben&Ben, next to Coeli’s vocals and her cello. And in the video, they’re accompanied by a pair of young dancers, Bea Lorenzo and Jarrel Yecyec.

Eulaliya

Re: P I L I P I N A S | The Philippines' Renaissance Reign ::

Second-last - this place, even my own homeland, is a real curse in WV. Nevertheless, I would like to thank everyone who has supported my home entries in my second :ph: reign, especially with cellist Coeli. xlove

However, I decided to end this reign here (as my first reign lasted 7 editions, so this is my 7th edition of my second reign so it ends here) and go somewhere else. I'm not withdrawing though, I'm just drawing to a close for a reign in a curse-filled country like my own. I am just a born vagabond, here to explore new heights and tastes (like what I did from WV78-98, with mixed results from first place to flupping).

Stay tuned for a new mystery region! :D

Eulaliya

Time for :ph:'s last points received before moving the thread to the Archives section: Thank you all! xlove

:12:
:10:
:8:
:7: :ca:
:6:
:5: :neus: :lv:
:4: :gr: ::yohu
:3: :ro: :sobr: ::mida :svea:
:2: :no: :is: :paci:
:1:

That's all from my homeland in WV, see ya in :lt:! xwave

Top Bottom