Contact us

The new Forum layout

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Loving the logo and menu bar at the top of the forum. Very sleek :mrgreen:

EDIT: Maybe a less garish yellow when hovering over buttons though? It's very loud :lol:

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Thanksean xcheer

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I knew that purple would cause a lot of discussion, I resisted at first, too :mrgreen:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Keko & AdelAdel,

we played around with different colors and it came down to white, black, green or purple as everything else was either too dark, too bright or too dull.

in the end I made the final decision between green and purple and maybe it is possible to add the same skin in a different color so members can pick which one they like better. But that would be more work on Trece's part and I don't want to overwhelm him but it's something we can look into.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
^ Agree, there will be time for everything :D

I prefer this look to previous ones anyway :D

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
in the end I made the final decision between green and purple and maybe it is possible to add the same skin in a different color so members can pick which one they like better. But that would be more work on Trece's part and I don't want to overwhelm him but it's something we can look into.

Trece is not going anywhere :lol:

Cooler

Banned
Luv it xyes

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Good, we can discuss creating the same layout in a different color as an option soon. Right now you're allowed to relax

Although in any case and a different color someone will be unhappy :mrgreen: And while yes, a little rest

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
BTW, to tease you a bit - we're not done with updates :mrgreen: there will be at least 1 more update ... :D

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

rajo

New style looks great basically, but I would suggest a "black fading to white" backdrop instead of "purple to white", because I don't like purple....

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
New style looks great basically, but I would suggest a "black fading to white" backdrop instead of "purple to white", because I don't like purple....

We've tried everything, this looked the best :D

rajo

I tried a darker backdrop. Still not perfect, but I think it's classier. I think we need to accentuate the blue and yellow for Sweden, and this doesn't go perfectly with the purple backdrop.

jdxd-15-d645.png

Top Bottom