Contact us

The new Forum layout

LakZaNokte

I went with purple as well. don't like when everything is in same color, it's to monotonus :(

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I just noticed - no link to esctoday.com?

They are with us no longer work together.
Now it's time to find their identity, so we came up with a logo and slogan. Esсforums - independent portal :mrgreen:

alca

To be honest I didn't even notice it changed from purple to blue! :lol: But I prefer the blue one!

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
To be honest I didn't even notice it changed from purple to blue!
Correct, change only the background and some of the elements. The design itself remains the same. :mrgreen:

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
This looks much better! :)

I just think the yellow parts should be the shade of yellow that's on the Swedish flag (it's a warmer shade with a hint of orange in it). This yellow is too 'green'.

The one to the left is what you're currently using, the one to the right is the proper Swedish yellow. The color code for it is #FECB00.
swedishyellow.png

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

alca

Correct, change only the background and some of the elements. The design itself remains the same. :mrgreen:

I mean I logged in today, saw the blue but it felt so "right" that I totally forgot we had the purple the day before. But after some time I was like "wait! that used to be purple!" :lol:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Stargazer, we have and blue is not quite the same as on the flag. We were founded upon a combination of yellow and blue flag of Sweden, however, used different shades that look better. Now the "blue" design can be called "sea and sun" :D

Top Bottom