Contact us

The 2015 Viewing Figures

eerik

GRE

Only 26% for a country that is not only in the Finals, but a favorite for the victory ?

DanielLuis

The 26% is 26% of the whole population though, and not the actual share of spectators. 318K watched out of a population of 1.3M. That's the same as 17M watching in the UK.

julien4ESC

Ah ok it was 26% of whole population not only of TV viewer. Then yes it is popular.

GRE

But still,
the rest 1 million of Estonians what were they doing the Saturday night ?

Krishoes

But still,
the rest 1 million of Estonians what were they doing the Saturday night ?

tumblr_lrxo5oRcul1qk2i4fo1_500.gif

Klaine_disco_dancing.gif

tumblr_mdlbvsd9ho1rjwzm8o1_500.gif

GRE

Excuse me, but there are more than 50 Saturdays in a year, that one can do other things.
This specific Saturday, once in a year, is dedicated to Eurovision.

lowyby

Excuse me, but there are more than 50 Saturdays in a year, that one can do other things.
This specific Saturday, once in a year, is dedicated to Eurovision.

WTF :p
I prefer recording Eurovision & watching it after partying if Eurovision is clashing with an awesome party :p

GRE

I prefer recording Eurovision & watching it after partying if Eurovision is clashing with an awesome party :p

Yeah,
and before you watch it,
your mother/sister/father comes and tells you "Hey, Sweden won. We came 4th."
And spoils everything.

Quent91

I don't. Eurovision comes before everything else when it's on TV. It's the only week I stay home and watch TV even if there's a 100% perfect girl who wants to fuck me or if there's a big party with all my friends and girls around.

lowyby

Yeah,
and before you watch it,
your mother/sister/father comes and tells you "Hey, Sweden won. We came 4th."
And spoils everything.
No they don't :p
They know I'd drive a lawn moyer over them if they tell me the results in advance :p

Krishoes

I don't. Eurovision comes before everything else when it's on TV. It's the only week I stay home and watch TV even if there's a 100% perfect girl who wants to fuck me or if there's a big party with all my friends and girls around.

Here's the same! :D I stay at home only TWO saturdays in a year: final of Sanremo and final of Eurovision (if I'm not there, like this year XD)

Mimoliin

Why limit yourself? I say, bring ESC to the party like I do ;) Can have some fun with the girl during the interval acts. :lol:

DanielLuis

I don't think my friends would be interested in Eurovision :lol:

Maybe you'd be surprised! I convinced a few friends of mine to watch the semi-finals with me and they liked it.
I honestly believe the show is very good quality-wise, so if you manage to convinve them to watch it with you they'll end up liking it.

Mimoliin

I don't think my friends would be interested in Eurovision :lol:

Neither are mine, they say. And then, suddenly, during the voting, they're more engaged than I am. xheart

Top Bottom