Contact us

The 2013 'Expert' Panel

Terence

Well done reviewers!!! Enjoyed EVERY SINGLE review, especially Mme Eau & Lizzy xheart!!!! Darlings, when can I join you for a tea party?!

Terence

And according to all of us, here are the best songs from each semifinal!

Semifinal 1

01. Netherlands
02. Denmark
03. Croatia
04. Austria
05. Moldova
06. Ukraine
07. Estonia
08. Cyprus
09. Russia
10. Belarus
_________

Lithuania
Ireland
Slovenia
Montenegro
Serbia
Belgium

Semifinal 2

01. San Marino
02. Norway
03. Israel
04. Finland
05. Switzerland
06. Malta
07. Greece
08. Iceland
09. Hungary
10. Azerbaijan

Georgia
Bulgaria
Albania
Armenia
FYR Macedonia
Latvia
Romania

Fluke

I still don't get why Denmark is rated so high by everyone everywhere, it seems. The others i can at least understand, but not that one.... it's not even that bad, just totally unremarkable to me :rolleyes:

Mozz

Here are the guesses I've received so far in the game WHO IS THE BEST DETECTIVE? http://www.escunited.com/t10119/ xcookie :D

15otniv.png

cassio

Matt: Thank you for your effort and time you have spend for this fabulous panel and angry mob.

Thank you experts ......... It has been a joy being a angry mob, with such compatible experts...see you next year (I hope)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
If I rated the songs just before ESC and not right when they were released, the winner would still be The Netherlands, but with +1 point (60), and Norway would've had 56 points, I don't know if it could be 4th because it would have been tied with the UK. Another significant change would have been that France would have had 43 points and would have been in top 10. :lol:

Top Bottom