Contact us

*Tanadia* WLSC#26//: Withdrawal

theditz83

Veteran
Re: *Tanadia* WLSC#25//: Agnes - One Last Time

This song isn't a patch on On & On or Don't Go Breaking My Heart, but I am partial to a little bit of Agnes (in more ways that one) ;)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: *Tanadia* WLSC#26//: Withdrawal

Tanadia will be withdrawing from the Waiting List Song Contest and the National Song Contest so that I can use my time to study for my exams and coursework, thanks for everyone who ever gave me points, I'm glad I managed to win before now :D
But don't worry, I will return at some point, but I don't really know when at the moment :)

AdelAdel

Re: *Tanadia* WLSC#26//: Withdrawal

Tanadia will be withdrawing from the Waiting List Song Contest and the National Song Contest so that I can use my time to study for my exams and coursework, thanks for everyone who ever gave me points, I'm glad I managed to win before now :D
But don't worry, I will return at some point, but I don't really know when at the moment :)

Aw, sad to hear that, Tanadia was one of my favorite WL nations until now, my 12 points went to Agnes in the previous WLSC. Hope to see you soon, though :D

Luki

Good luck fellow! :D Education should be your priority and that's all that matters to you now. :)

Top Bottom