8 4.3%

17 9.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Franzilein

Mild 3 points for me, but it's one of those cases where the live performance can easily swing this to a 10. So I will patiently wait for May and see how Nemo does on stage. This song isn't made to be only a studio record.

Welp, he nailed the landing, 10 points it is, vocals and show on point, what a natural.

Fluke

Can't believe they can do all these things and sing at the same time, i would have been scared dead just attempting them in the first place. Maybe it will seem a bit distracting to some viewers, but i hope not. I really want Switzerland to win.

I expected the staging to be brighter and happier, but i guess it works, like it worked for Netta. Just one thing though: the lower half of the outfit looks too bland, i prefered the amazing outfit they used on the rehearsals. Maybe the feathered shoes interfered with the moves too much?!?

Kairit

Incredible. The confidence and on the surface, ease, with which he delivered that was just endearing. It takes a lot to pull all of that off, genuinely impressive. Not my personal winner, and not one of my choices to win, but I still enjoy it.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Incredible performance tonight. I can see Switzerland clearing 500 points potentially but then I could see that for Croatia or... Israel... too

Sammy

Veteran
Not the biggest fan of the song. I can aknowledge the artisic and musical value, but it just doesn’t catch me.
The idea of the staging and its relaization was easily the most creative one and really blended lyrics, music, message and Nemos personality perfectly together. Everything felt very genuine and natural as if the song was simultanously created with the staging. Great Job Switzerland - that‘s a real „Gesamtkunstwerk“.
Also it was impressive to see how effortlessly Nemo managed all the difficult interactions with the moving platform.

The outfit remains hideous, though.

Last edited:

Misterb

Yeah, this performance was impressive. Great voice. I still do not like the clothes, though but wont stop it from winning. I guess it'll be either this or Croatia now.

mauve

Veteran
Will vote many times for Nemo. I really hope he will win the whole thing! Next to Norway my favorite song this year!

Neo

Very good performance, but the silly outfit was just annoying and not even funny

Augustas

Yeaaaah, I don't know. I am a big fan of this song, but while watching the performance I was scared that he will fall, which might say was distracting a bit. Due to the juries it should still safely land in top 3, but not sure about televote appeal to have enough points for victory.

esc87fan

Will vote many times for Nemo. I really hope he will win the whole thing! Next to Norway my favorite song this year!
I vote today starting at 6pm my time as part of the ROW vote, but I decided quite some time ago that all 20 of my votes in the final would go to Switzerland. I listened to the performance twice last night, and it sounds just as amazing with headphones as it did out of my laptop speakers

Shadowfuxcs

Switzerland was my number 1 but I don't think I will be voting for them anymore as other countries are doing a better job with the staging. The idea with the spinning platform is cool and the vocals are the strong point. but nothing else about the staging is working really.
A transition from dark to bright colours, an outfit change and some proper LEDs could have made this win. Unfortunately now I dont see them getting enough votes from the public.

Storm

Loved this yesterday. But I'd love to know much prerecorded vocals they're using. Not only asking because it seems incredible to hold the notes the way they do while doing the spinning thing (if it's real then a massive thumbs up). But also because it genuinely sounds slightly strange at times. I listened to the song a lot today because I enjoyed it so much and something about the breathing, some parts of the chorus and yet still these flawless vocals, it sounds a little fake? The part that gives me pause is the second part of the second chorus. When they sing the paradise part there seems to be some overlap where it seems like you can hear them twice?

Top Bottom