6 3.8%

14 9.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalphon

I can't remember the last time I was excited about a Swizz entry...

Is Yello still around? That would be a cool band to send.

Andromache

A female singer, a band, duo. Whatever. Just not another male singer with a ballad please. I hope they change their direction for 2024.

Chalphon

A female singer, a band, duo. Whatever. Just not another male singer with a ballad please. I hope they change their direction for 2024.

I agree, a brass band in lederhosen with alp horns and yodeling or anything but a male solo ballad please...

Eidechse

The last couple of Swiss entries wasn't great. but something good is still on the horizon. A song in a similar vein to "She Got Me" should be the bar, a winner entry would be even better. Cities like Geneva and Zürich can host it fine.

esc87fan

I say keep the internal selection process they have in place right now, it's led to 4 consecutive qualifications and 2 top-5 finishes

esc87fan

It's official: they're sticking with the internal selection process that's been working the past several years

Realest

"Watergun" is played very often at swiss Radios (Basilisk and SRF 1+3).

ailane

"Watergun" is played very often at swiss Radios (Basilisk and SRF 1+3).
I didn't liked watergun very much at first but it grow up on me so fast and I started to really like,it was between my top 20 of 2023

I found a artist that I think is from Switzerland and I really liked his songs,especially this song,if anybody knows him,is he interested in Eurovision?

Last edited:

ailane

I just hope it´ll be something different, three young men with ballads in a row were a bit too much for my taste. xbored
I like ballads,so I don't care if they send ballads again and I don't care what the genre of the person is,if they send a song with a genre I like,I will like it,if they send a song with a genre I don't like,I will not like it,but that is difficult,because I have very little genres that I don't like.

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Question for the Western Swiss: who are your top artists? I swear, everytime I turn on the radio (Rouge, LFM, Radio Chablais, Couleur 3, Radio Lac) I hear the exact same songs as in France. We already broadcast some French-speaking Swiss artists, so I know to expect them, but I also expected to make new discoveries?

Top Bottom