Sans toi
Derrière mes paupières
Trouver de l'air

(Ah)
Tout l'univers
Nos deux cœurs sous la terre
Au milieu des failles et des ressacs
Nous nous retrouvons au point d'impact
Comment soigner nos coeurs qui éclatent?
Tout l'univers​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chorizo

Congratulations, neighbors, for winning the jury vote.

sapsan

Switzerland was the best. You had to win and I hate all who voted for Italy because they voted against true music and this wonderful entry :cry:

Shadowfuxcs

Chill both Italy and Switzerland were great. I am very happy for Gjon and what he has achieved, being a very deserved jury winner and having a televote on par with Iceland and Lithuania that had all the hype last year. And it is Switzerland's best result in 33 years. I am relieved he got the result he deserved despite the minor toxicities and the double standards of the fandom and the press.
And y'all if you enjoyed Gjon and any other artists remember to follow their career and give them some support, they need it and eurovision needs its successful acts to make it big too. Gjon will be releasing an album soon and how well he does with that is more important than a ranking.

Last edited:

FoxOfShadows

I'm so happy for Gjon, he put everything into this and a podium placement is fantastic. I'm glad he wasn't snubbed by the televotes either, 165 is nothing to sneeze at. He looked so happy even after his votes were announced

soulm8

This was my friends surprising winner of the night! Surprising, cause they usually hate ballads. They were rooting for this so hard, that they got extremely angry at the end. Job well done.

Last edited:

NeoTen

The guy sang spot on and really clear in his whole range. The staging was kind of boring for on-the-edge-voters, but still, he was the highest placed male-balled. So, don't just put stuff together from a skyscraper's building ground.

Realest

Congrats Neighbours!

abenteuer

Gjon and his co-writers (Nina Sampermans, Xavier Michel and Wouter Hardy) won the Marcel Bezebcon award for best composition of the year by the voting all participating songwritters!

5/8 of previous winners finished in the final top 2 with two of them being winners (Euphoria and Amar pelos dois).

Winning this and the jury vote are really great consolation prizes -- it shows Switzerland was the deserved winner if Eurovision was an actual song contest.

Sammy

Veteran
This one grew on me since the semi. I found the camera-work quite messy in the second part: I mean those hectic close-ups of his hand and face where they rushed over it. When I first saw it in the semi, I thought that was an unintended mistake, but it was the same in the final. I didn't get what the intention behind this was. I mean - why putting these disrupting images over a song that lives from its fluency and big phrases?

FilipFromSweden

My winner of the night! He made me feel feelings I haven't felt in weeks, he couldn't have done a better job. I voted for him 8 times

Yoozek

Winning this and the jury vote are really great consolation prizes -- it shows Switzerland was the deserved winner if Eurovision was an actual song contest.

It only shows that a group of 100-200 people (which we could call "the jury") would crown this song a winner based on their terms of an actual "song contest". :lol:

innou

So proud of him! His goal was to finish in the top 5, and encourage other countries to sing more in their language, so I think he has acheived both (with some help from that amazing top 5) and can be proud of that.
Also, he came on top of the class of 2020 after all!

Top Bottom