A million voices voices
Can you hear them
A million voices voices
Can you hear them
A million voices​

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
Well isn't it usually the HoD of Belarus who usually represents them in International Juries?? That seems fairly representative tbh. Either way it's likely to be people from their broadcaster who are collaborator with the regime. It was the wise decision to stop drama of any sorts to replace them.

Exactly, but I still don't know where you guys get the info that they actually been exchanged from though?

And if it's with UK it really makes no sense, should at least be a country from the same region... but then again I don't think MF truly wants a diverse jury to begin with...

Mrm

Veteran
Sweet Lil' Tusse has only 2 votes in this poll! xcry :cry:

Even I didn't vote for him, I had to support my Mamas! I promised that to myself..

Mrm

Veteran
At least I think The UK jury can give 12 to The Mamas and 10 to Tusse, or vice versa..I can feel that.. :)

A-lister

Veteran
This. They should have asked :ua: or :ge: to step in instead.

This! Exchanging with UK is almost as stupid as having Belarus as a jury group xshrug

I think :ua: or :md: would be the most logical choices to reflect that region... now if the rumors are true they'll just add another western jury and almost have no eastern voices left...

FilipFromSweden

Well now Tusse is for sure going to win

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

A-lister

Veteran
Well now Tusse is for sure going to win

So it's confirmed they changed to the UK? xshrug

Yeah, but that's on SVT and the MF team, I mean anyone with a brain can see how blatant it just became, if they truly believed in a diverse jury they should obviously switch to a country from the same region and not just another country which will basically vote similar as most of the ones they already have there.

Oh well, I am already mentally prepared that we will have a dreadful entry in Eurovision anyhow (regardless of this potential jury switch) xshrug

JensJohan

After listening to Erik Saade without watching the act, I seem to enjoy the tune much more. I simply cannot stand him trying to dance (not that I'm a better dancer myself). And what is he wearing?

I remember myself in the early 90s dressed like that, just old enough to enter a club that I had always wanted to visit. Some guy told a friend of his, loud enough for me to hear, "who is that cute helyllekille". As a hetero guy I didn't know what to do. Should I run? Be cool and buy a beer? Or simply igore it? I stood my ground. But next time I was a bit more comfortably dressed.

• Say Yay

Mrm

Veteran
I remember myself in the early 90s dressed like that, just old enough to enter a club that I had always wanted to visit. Some guy told a friend of his, loud enough for me to hear, "who is that cute helyllekille". As a hetero guy I didn't know what to do. Should I run? Be cool and buy a beer? Or simply igore it? I stood my ground. But next time I was a bit more comfortably dressed.
Awww, what a cute story! :love:

The only thing in his oufit I like are his shoes, or sneakres, or whatever it was..they are so clumsy retro! xove xheart

I hope in this early 90s story, you had such shoes as well! :D

JensJohan

Awww, what a cute story! :love:

The only thing in his oufit I like are his shoes, or sneakres, or whatever it was..they are so clumsy retro! xove xheart

I hope in this early 90s story, you had such shoes as well! :D
Yes, I remember exactly what shoes I had. Some low leather shoes that don't exist anymore. Probably Italian. By the way, my sweater was from Matinique (https://www.matinique.com/en-eu/shop/knits). Most clothes they had at that time for (young) men was in white, beige or something else light.

• La La Love

Mrm

Veteran
Yes, I remember exactly what shoes I had. Some low leather shoes that don't exist anymore. Probably Italian. By the way, my sweater was from Matinique (https://www.matinique.com/en-eu/shop/knits). Most clothes they had at that time for (young) men was in white, beige or something else light.
Believe me, that story restored my faith in humanity..

alca

So it's confirmed they changed to the UK? xshrug
Yes it's confirmed.

På grund av den rådande situationen i Belarus har Melodifestivalen beslutat att byta ut Belarus som jurygrupp i finalen. Istället kommer Storbritannien att medverka som en av de åtta jurygrupperna.

- Det var ett felaktigt beslut att vi valde ut Belarus som en del av den internationella juryn. Situationen för fria medier är mycket allvarlig i landet. Vi har därför valt att ersätta jurygruppen från Belarus med en jurygrupp från Storbritannien, säger Karin Gunnarsson, tävlingsprodcent Melodifestivalen.

De åtta jurygrupper som medverkar i Melodifestivalen 2021 är Albanien, Cypern, Frankrike, Island, Israel, Nederländerna, Schweiz och Storbritannien.

Source: https://media.melodifestivalen.se

Loindici

Veteran
Guys, are we slowly becoming a Clara K stan forum??

Schlagerman1

Yes it's confirmed.

På grund av den rådande situationen i Belarus har Melodifestivalen beslutat att byta ut Belarus som jurygrupp i finalen. Istället kommer Storbritannien att medverka som en av de åtta jurygrupperna.

- Det var ett felaktigt beslut att vi valde ut Belarus som en del av den internationella juryn. Situationen för fria medier är mycket allvarlig i landet. Vi har därför valt att ersätta jurygruppen från Belarus med en jurygrupp från Storbritannien, säger Karin Gunnarsson, tävlingsprodcent Melodifestivalen.

De åtta jurygrupper som medverkar i Melodifestivalen 2021 är Albanien, Cypern, Frankrike, Island, Israel, Nederländerna, Schweiz och Storbritannien.

Source: https://media.melodifestivalen.se
I don't understand why SVT even put Belarus there in the first place...I mean it has gone about six months since the protests started so why is it a problem right now?! My guess it is some political reason, to make people remember about Belarus and how "disgraceful" they are as a dictatorship and that they planned to get some easy articles in the tabloids to make people remember that it is Mellofinal on saturday. I always get irritated when SVT make "drama" out of nothing, cause they do it every year now, something they aren't allowed to do, but they always do.

It is the same with Mustasch and the sexual harassment and bullying that the group did to the woman who accused the singer Ralf Gyllenhammar for it, it has been known for years, why was it brought up in the media the same week as they were going to compete and not when they got announced in December to compete in the contest? Yeah, to make some tabloid headlines and make folk watch the show.... please stop SVT and make the songs stronger instead. xexcuseme

Iker

Veteran
An
Oh? He reminds me of a golfer or one of the killers from "Funny Games" (GREAT movie btw!)... maybe not the right outfit for a "sexy choreography" though :lol:

a7da4978d54792405b1da5da2f5f228b.jpg
And that's why I like it even though it may not seem like the greatest choice. It looks very comfortable too.

Top Bottom