7 3.7%

6 3.2%

28 15.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Sweden-scaled.jpg

Citelis

Juries last year placed Nano 2nd. I can easily see them giving a first place to Anis, Mohombi or any average guy leading the result into a disaster!

Schlagerman1

This is how I would have liked all semis, AC and final would look like if I were to decide:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Hei,
WrNCeCN.gif

pärib väikene mees,
Lainetelt kaldavees,
Kas tuuled pöörduvad.

Hei,
GBWfXir.gif

seda teab ainult aeg,
Kannab kõiki ta valge laev,
Kui tuuled pöörduvad.

Hei,
6o8H5Pc.gif

see on tormide hääl,
Merede kauguses,
Kui tuuled pöörduvad.

Hei,
J9w3KbZ.gif

elu valikuid teeb,
Meie vapruses, julguses,
Kui tuuled pöörduvad.​

reginanoctis

Hanna has more views than Dotter now. 74k vs 73k, but still. :( However Dotter has 3746 likes and 163 dislikes right now, while Hanna has just 1751 likes but 353 dislikes.

Edit: Did they turn off the comments on Hanna or something? The newest comments are from 19 hours ago.

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

What did Sandra Nurmsalu ever do to you? She may not be your cup of tea, but she is still a decent human being who deserves more dignity and respect than this.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
What did Sandra Nurmsalu ever do to you? She may not be your cup of tea, but she is still a decent human being who deserves more dignity and respect than this.
What did she do? Cede the rights of her song to Victor Crone :-)

I honestly can't be the only person who hears this right. Right???

LastDreamer

Banned
My predictable # 1 is ...

Mrm

Veteran
The Mamas are definitely AWESOME, I’m listening their performance with closed eyes, that performance in MF heat is without a single mistake…they SHOULD win jury in MF, it is the only reasonable thing when we consider what they serve in their performance..but I’m not sure that jury is accurate at all…who knows who these ppl are.. :( I’m sure in ESC they can win jury..in ESC jury s at least more respectable than in MF..I’m almost 100% sure our jury would put “Move” on no1 in ESC final..I don’t have a doubt for a single moment..

A-lister

Veteran
The Mamas are definitely AWESOME, I’m listening their performance with closed eyes, that performance in MF heat is without a single mistake…they SHOULD win jury in MF, it is the only reasonable thing when we consider what they serve in their performance..but I’m not sure that jury is accurate at all…who knows who these ppl are.. :( I’m sure in ESC they can win jury..in ESC jury s at least more respectable than in MF..I’m almost 100% sure our jury would put “Move” on no1 in ESC final..I don’t have a doubt for a single moment..

I think The Mamas would flop in ESC, and as far as song goes it's forgettable...

Our safest bet is Anna for sure, although I think Dotter is also a worthy winner but it's more of a dark horse in ESC. The guys Victor or Robin would do decent with juries and ok-ish with the public vote, but at most I see midscore for both of them at best, entries like The Mamas and Hanna I could see qualifying, but in the final ending up in the bottom.

Mrm

Veteran
@A-lister

I have a feeling Anna would flop hard at ESC..out jury would place Anna 15-20th in the final, while they would place The Mamas no1, high above everybody else.. :)

Maybe I have a wrong feeling, but I doubt..

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I think both Anna and Dotter are top three bound anyway (as opposed to the 5th place ceiling for Robin, Victor, Hanna and Mohombi) if they go to Rotterdam. Dotter has the makings of something that tends to finish second in ESC, while Anna is one of the few Swedish entries who could realistically pass for an underdog, despite the flag she competes under.

Mrm

Veteran
On which criteria Anna can beat The Mamas if really professional jury is voting and judging?

1. Composition?
2. Vocals?
3. Choreography?

xshrug

Mrm

Veteran
Maybe LYRICS, but I just say MAYBE! ;)

Uto

Veteran
On which criteria Anna can beat The Mamas if really professional jury is voting and judging?

1. Composition?
2. Vocals?
3. Choreography?

xshrug
Realistically she could beat them on staging. Rest is hopeless. Kingdom Come is vastly overrated. Such fanwank. The Mamas are the safe choice, Dotter is the risky choice. There's nothing else.

A-lister

Veteran
@A-lister

I have a feeling Anna would flop hard at ESC..out jury would place Anna 15-20th in the final, while they would place The Mamas no1, high above everybody else.. :)

Maybe I have a wrong feeling, but I doubt..

Actually, Anna I think is the most sure top. 10 material here, while Dotter could do good although it's more risky, The Mamas would struggle mark my words, Eastern juries aren't big fans of this American blended out gospel and televoters will not jump onboard, maybe in few markets but not in general and I think they would flop with televoters.

Realest

I think both Anna and Dotter are top three bound anyway (as opposed to the 5th place ceiling for Robin, Victor, Hanna and Mohombi) if they go to Rotterdam. Dotter has the makings of something that tends to finish second in ESC, while Anna is one of the few Swedish entries who could realistically pass for an underdog, despite the flag she competes under.

You know that nowadays around 350 Points are needed for a Top3. Im curious to find out how you expect Anna and Dotter to manage this .

And since I dont believe in Swedens Juryadvantage, I agree that at least 6-7 Finalists (after AC) arent 100% sure Qualifiers.

Mrm

Veteran
Well, @A-lister, I don't agree, I know our jury would place them extremely high! :)

Top Bottom