suoıʇɐuıɯou | ɐʞɯoʎʇɹɐ 'qǝlƃ | uǝǝʇɹnoɟ-puɐ-puɐsnoɥʇ-oʍʇ spɹɐʍɐ lɐɹǝuǝƃ ɔsu

Salmon

suoıʇɐuıɯou | ɐʞɯoʎʇɹɐ 'qǝlƃ | uǝǝʇɹnoɟ-puɐ-puɐsnoɥʇ-oʍʇ spɹɐʍɐ lɐɹǝuǝƃ ɔsu

edit: in case of vertigo, see this

:suoıʇɐuıɯou ɹıǝɥʇ ʇuǝs ǝʌɐɥ ɥɔıɥʍ suoıʇɐƃǝlǝp ɟo ʇsıl

:ʇsıl ʇxǝʇ ɐ s,ǝɹǝɥ '(ʇɐɥʇ ɹoɟ ʎɹɹos) sǝıɹoƃǝʇɐɔ ǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

3v5hri99.png

Salmon

Re: suoıʇɐuıɯou | ɐʞɯoʎʇɹɐ 'qǝlƃ | uǝǝʇɹnoɟ-puɐ-puɐsnoɥʇ-oʍʇ spɹɐʍɐ lɐɹǝuǝƃ &#59

Does the image show up for you?

doctormalisimo

Re: suoıʇɐuıɯou | ɐʞɯoʎʇɹɐ 'qǝlƃ | uǝǝʇɹnoɟ-puɐ-puɐsnoɥʇ-oʍʇ spɹɐʍɐ lɐɹǝuǝƃ &#59

vertigo
ˈvəːtɪɡəʊ/
noun
a sensation of whirling and loss of balance, associated particularly with looking down from a great height, or caused by disease affecting the inner ear or the vestibular nerve; giddiness.
synonyms: dizziness, giddiness, light-headedness, loss of balance, loss of equilibrium, spinning/swimming of the head; More

doctormalisimo

[MENTION=8036]Salmon[/MENTION] any chance of adding/changing some categories?

imthero

Regarding lore, is this a category in which much changes year to year? Seems to me that the emphasis should be on stories that occurred in Natia within our 2014, otherwise it just turns into a free award every year for people who crafted elaborate stuff at the very beginning but haven't done much since then.

Luki

Otters are so 2013 tho. ;________;

pjelacki

stock-photo-businessman-upside-down-using-laptop-3173780.jpg

Salmon

this show sux!!!!!1!11!!!1!11 #worsthost

Seriously though, I'll supply a proper image soon, together with replies to the asked questions. Happy New Year everyone!

dogmeat

It would be good to have a normal text list at least, for copy-paste purpose.

anselm

Does someone else want to host the music awards? [MENTION=6816]doctormalisimo[/MENTION]? I can't because the hard disk of my laptop died :(

Salmon

Re: suoıʇɐuıɯou | ɐʞɯoʎʇɹɐ 'qǝlƃ | uǝǝʇɹnoɟ-puɐ-puɐsnoɥʇ-oʍʇ spɹɐʍɐ lɐɹǝuǝƃ &amp

[MENTION=8036]Salmon[/MENTION] any chance of adding/changing some categories?

Eh, I'm open for suggestions (as no one has sent me any nominations yet). I just decided to go for the ones we've had last year (which never happened); adding any categories would've probably resulted in an enormous backlash, considering my luck :p Still, I'm open for suggestions.

I must be getting old, because this isn't even funny. :?

I'm not even a huge fan of the acronym ss ns, but it fits kinda well in here, so ss ns. Deal with it. :cool:

EDIT: Apparently, I messed that one up (see post below). You'll get my intention though.

Specifically for old people, here's a proper version of the show.

Regarding lore, is this a category in which much changes year to year? Seems to me that the emphasis should be on stories that occurred in Natia within our 2014, otherwise it just turns into a free award every year for people who crafted elaborate stuff at the very beginning but haven't done much since then.

That's a very good point you're making there, and also one I've considered while setting this up. The fact is - Orian invented this for last year's awards, which simply didn't happen; thus, this category is completely new, which kinda makes sense. I wouldn't have it as a recurring one either, and it could very well be scrapped in next year's awards.

Otters are so 2013 tho. ;________;

No, they aren't. Otters are eternal. Otters are, in fact, an essential symbol of NSC.

Otters haven't got old yet, nor will they in the close future.

It would be good to have a normal text list at least, for copy-paste purpose.

That was a lot of quotes.

anselm

It's ss nc not ns though.

Salmon

Re: suoıʇɐuıɯou | ɐʞɯoʎʇɹɐ 'qǝlƃ | uǝǝʇɹnoɟ-puɐ-puɐsnoɥʇ-oʍʇ spɹɐʍɐ lɐɹǝuǝƃ &amp

It's ss nc not ns though.

What? :\ I've seen the latter used more often though, and kinda figured that it meant sorry sorry not sorry. Would that be correct?

And what does ss nc mean then? [/outoftheloop]

Otto

ssnc mdsf

Yoni

Re: suoıʇɐuıɯou | ɐʞɯoʎʇɹɐ 'qǝlƃ | uǝǝʇɹnoɟ-puɐ-puɐsnoɥʇ-oʍʇ spɹɐʍɐ lɐɹǝuǝƃ ;

(umbrella)

Anyways, thank you for providing a link with the proper version of the show, will vote soon-ish.

anselm

What? :\ I've seen the latter used more often though, and kinda figured that it meant sorry sorry not sorry. Would that be correct?

And what does ss nc mean then? [/outoftheloop]

So sorry no choice ©ludogrannies

Salmon

So sorry no choice ©ludogrannies

Ah okay, thank you for clarifying that. :)

doctormalisimo

In terms of categories I'd like to see: Best non-member (honouring those such as Matias, Nathan and Zex (xcry) who are not even in nsc or the wl, yet somehow tolerate us) and best forum post of the year.

Top Bottom