4. Megara - "Arcadia" 8/10
5. Fusa Nocta - "Mi familia" 7/10
6. Vicco - "Nochentera" 6/10
7. José Otero - "Inviernos en Marte" 3/10
8. Agoney - "Quiero arder" 1/10

Mrm

Veteran
Also, another DJ broke down the math:
Agoney and Blanca Paloma both came second in demoscopic jury but won the juries and televote, but that Blanca got more points from the jury than Agoney so he can see it being a a very close and tough battle on Saturday.
That is what Bjorkman wants from the beginning... :p

Etanna

I'm obsessed with Karmento's performance. xheart

Will the voting system be the same for the final as it was in the semis?

Sabrewulf238

My Top 8 for the final:

01. Megara - Arcadia
02. Karmento - Quiero y duelo
03. Vicco - Nochentera
04. Alice Wonder - Yo quisiera
05. Blanca Paloma - Eaea
06. Fusa Nocta - Mi familia
07. Agoney - Quiero arder
08. José Otero - Inviernos en Marte

ayzelto

Y
I'm obsessed with Karmento's performance. xheart

Will the voting system be the same for the final as it was in the semis?
Yes, they will keep the same system. So the game is between Agoney and Blanca, who both won their semifinals by landside

lasse braun

the big question on saturday will be the jury!
will the jury prefer agoney or more blanca?
as seen last year the jury has the power to thumb up and down what they want.
my highest vote in both semis was 6/10 for agoney but meanwhile i think i stick with paloma and/or dark horse karmento.
= upgrade karmento to 7/10 (5/10 on first view) and paloma to 7,5/10 (5/10 on first view).
what do youuuu think?
xqueenbitch

DanielLuis

Ugh I'll be so incredibly annoyed on Saturday if Blanca outdoes Agoney in the televoting but loses because of the jury. So annoyed. If the opposite happens, that is Blanca winning the jury but Agoney overtaking with the televoting, I won't be quite as pissed because at least the overpowered juries rewarded the best performance and song and the televoters just had their way.

Also really hoping they'll judge Karmento properly this time around too

Realest

Megara - Arcadia 9.1/10
Vicco - Nochentera 6.2/10
Agoney - Quiero Arder 4.8/10
Jose Otero - Inviernos en Marte - 4.4/10
Blanca Paloma - Eaea 4.0/10
Fusa Nocta - Mi Familia 3.2/10
Karmento - Quiero y Duelo 2.7/10
Alice Wonder - Yo quiesiera 1.6/10

Loindici

Veteran
I don't think Eaea would make it to top 20

For me, It partly depends on the running order... and the magical quality of Paloma's performance, which i believe is way more alluring, like Go_A, rather than like Alvan & Ahez. This dove can belt for days, so I believe in at least being at the left side.

Loindici

Veteran
Plus, since Paloma's way of singing in this song reminded me of white voice (like Tulia/Go_A) with the open-throat quality, is there a specific cultural significance in Spain for this kind of singing?

Mainshow

Veteran
I just checked a few comments online and fans seem to be divided between Blanca and Agoney saying that one of them could finish Top 5 or even win whilst the other contestant will flop.

Personally, I think that both songs may finish bottom 5 in televoting in May.

If Spain wants to get some jury points, they should be going with Blanca, though... but I honeslty believe that Karmento or Megara would be much better choices in the end... Even that Rosalia-esque song but unfortunately, the live performance was kinda weak.

Deleted member 12761

Eaea isn't Fulenn. Alvan and especially Ahez couldn't sing, were to nervous, whatever. Paloma on the other hand was amazing. We still have to hear the other songs but this sounds like something that could go Top 5 or at least Top 10. I don't see this outside of the Top 20 with a performance like this. It's not a song that everyone will like but it's a song that people who like it will definitely vote for it.

Mainshow

Veteran
Paloma clearly delivered a phenomenal vocal performance but I think that the song itself is not as mesmerising as "Shum" or "Fulenn". I hope I'm wrong but I can't think of televoting even rank this higher than 20 (if this year turns out as competitive ad 2022,.2021 or 2019).

shameless

Plus, since Paloma's way of singing in this song reminded me of white voice (like Tulia/Go_A) with the open-throat quality, is there a specific cultural significance in Spain for this kind of singing?
To me this sounds like adapting the most from Flamenco, which indeed can sometimes sound similiar to white voice. We heard it from Spain already from the likes of Remedios Amaya or Azúcar Moreno.

Top Bottom