Contact us

So Lena won't be performing a reprise of "Satellite", right?

Margerita86

I admit that I am interested in how they will handle the usual act of the winning song being performed again in the opening act in the final. Although it is my personal hope that they either perform it in either semi or have someone else perform it.

Erbse

I dont really see your Problem.

Lena won last time, so she is allows to perform her winning-song again this year.

Also Lena again sings for Germany so she is allowd to sing again in the show.

I dont see why this is unfair. Just because she would sind twice and everybode wont? Well, thats something she earned by winning last year.

Dont be jealous my friends :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
That has nothing to do with jealousy. When Lena agreed to do Eurovision again she also agreed to the rules which gives all participants 3 minutes on stage. The EBU has rules in place which is why Stefan Raab would have not been allowed to host the show if one of his (terrible) songs would have been chosen.

Samb

This. Besides, anyone singing Satellite automatically gives Lena rep by association: viewers know it is 'her' song, so to speak.

Lizo

anselm

Who said that Raab would sing it? It only says that his Big Band will perform it :p

eirikfinbak

No, i dont think it will be fair to let her sing in the begining of the show when she is also performing... So its a big possibility that we will see Stefan Raab in stead :p Wouldnt surprise me at all... ;)

teroh

Stefan Raab and the other 2 hosts will be involved in the presentation of Satellite.

I just hope he won't sing...

AAore

Hmmm.. I hate when they do new versions (Eg. with an whole choir)... But I dont see why Lena should preform twice D:

Top Bottom