8 7.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Slovenia-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Ana Soklič appreciation post time. I'm disappointed that the Slovenian members here didn't introduce me to this lady sooner. Ana Soklič is my gay wounded soul in Slovenian woman form. She is everything I desire in an artist. Behold this stunning performance of Temni svet.

I haven't been this excited by an artist discovery from Eurovision in quite a while. I think this lady is incredible. Such an immense, otherworldly presence. She is immaculate and yet she is rare. This isn't your run of the mill kind of factory perfection that we're used to. There's something very deep and soulful going on. I'm worried actually she's going to dampen my love a bit for Shaj, and I adore Shaj. Voda is the stairway to heaven and it's hard to compare it to anything else.

And just look at Ana..

Ana.jpg

full.jpg

Ridiculously stunning. A Marianne Faithfull kind of beauty, with an extra hint of mystery and seduction. I'm in love.

I bet you Voda stays as my number 1, unless Serhat returns. He might be the only one with the power to stop this new queen. Even Erika Vikman would have to put up a fight.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@LastDreamer what do you think of this entry? I'm intrigued to find out. I'm unsure if you've posted your opinion yet on it yet. My guess would be that you don't care for the song but maybe some appreciation at least for the beautiful blonde singer?

Mrm

Veteran
I have a feeling if she opts for an English Version i will even downgrade her.. :(

hijirio

Veteran
Gurl needs to represent Slovenia someday. I love her iconic outfits.

hijirio

Veteran
@EscTurkey I've been a big, big fan of Daniela's videos for some time now. Factual queen that always delivers us looks. Sadly though this year she doesn't like her own country, Slovenia.

I love that she's very outspoken about her taste, she knows what she likes and what not, and she's a real miss congeniality.
I want to be her in my next life and record videos of my top 10 eurovision songs in my pink sequin dress.

Fun fact: i swear in one video her mother whose reflection could be seen from the mirror farted while our queen Daniela was recording a eurovision review video she started to laugh but still carried on with her eurovision review and uploaded that video on youtube omg i mean what a queen we gotta stan. xheat xheat xheat
I'm not sure if i can find it now

hijirio

Veteran
Why isn't Man Like U on streaming plattforms? :mad:

First we should ask the question to ourselves:
Are we worthy of Her Majesty Queen Lina Kuduzovic's music?
We should first bow down and thank her for the music, then ask for things.

Jk here's the leaked studio version for those who haven't heard it yet.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I love that she's very outspoken about her taste, she knows what she likes and what not, and she's a real miss congeniality.
I want to be her in my next life and record videos of my top 10 eurovision songs in my pink sequin dress.

Fun fact: i swear in one video her mother whose reflection could be seen from the mirror farted while our queen Daniela was recording a eurovision review video she started to laugh but still carried on with her eurovision review and uploaded that video on youtube omg i mean what a queen we gotta stan. xheat xheat xheat
I'm not sure if i can find it now

Yeah, she's very honest and to the point, but also always polite. Of course my favourite moment is always when the person behind the camera plays the song she's talking about, and Daniela turns around a bit to show us her fashion. Imagine Slovenia hosting Eurovision with Daniela a fixture of the staging, placed standing right in the middle of the floor for the entire show. Daniela would pick fashion suitable for each country and deliver one of her iconic reviews after an entry has been performed.

I think we all want to be Daniela from Slovenia in our next lives. I wish I had the confidence to make fabulous Eurovision videos.

hijirio

Veteran
Yeah, she's very honest and to the point, but also always polite. Of course my favourite moment is always when the person behind the camera plays the song she's talking about, and Daniela turns around a bit to show us her fashion. Imagine Slovenia hosting Eurovision with Daniela a fixture of the staging, placed standing right in the middle of the floor for the entire show. Daniela would pick fashion suitable for each country and deliver one of her iconic reviews after an entry has been performed.

I think we all want to be Daniela from Slovenia in our next lives. I wish I had the confidence to make fabulous Eurovision videos.

I love how she sits right in front of the TV with her classy gown specially selected for the occasion and takes a photo of each qualifier while the semifinal results are being announced. That's the real Eurovision spirit!

She should do that but also serve her iconic looks as the postcard of each country, like the postcards in 2009. I seriously think Daniela can do it much better.

hijirio

Veteran

LastDreamer

Banned
@LastDreamer what do you think of this entry? I'm intrigued to find out. I'm unsure if you've posted your opinion yet on it yet. My guess would be that you don't care for the song but maybe some appreciation at least for the beautiful blonde singer?
It's not bad entry, but don't know why you like it so much.
Manca Berlec and Parvani Violet sounds more interesting. I think that my top 2 are Parvani Violet and Klara Jazbec.

Top Bottom