5 4.7%

8 7.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Slovenia-scaled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yazy

I don´t know if the revamp for this song is gonna come out.

If yes, then I really hope they don´t mess it up like Albania did.

Petar

I'm a sucker for power ballads. This song was my #1 favorite in EMA and I was so happy when it won. Having high hopes for the revamp.

Datura

i don't understand why this is doing so bad in the odds and polls. i think it's great! it's slow burner but when the chorus kicks in it really does imo

Carian

I read somewhere that the revamp is already done, but it won't be out until the official clip is shot. Anyways, although I am always like "either I like it or don't", this time our entry actually grew a little bit on me. I still think we are not entirely chanceless to proceed to finals. Let's see what happens.

tuorem

Judging by the snippet, it seems it was more than a slight revamp then. It sounds super epic in comparison. I wouldn't mind if they went all orchestral tbh.

I hope they got rid of the outdated vibes the song gives me here and there. The composition has potential, but its current form doesn't really do it justice imo. Fingers crossed for a great revamp!

empo21

Veteran
I got major La Forza vibes from the first 5 seconds.

Hopefully, the revamp helps Slovenia not get underrated by everyone.

Petar

tuorem

It sounds promising, I like that they're using that water droplet effect. Am I tripping or did they change parts of the melody and added some lines? The beat hits harder too. Mi piace so far.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
It sounds promising, I like that they're using that water droplet effect. Am I tripping or did they change parts of the melody and added some lines? The beat hits harder too. Mi piace so far.

Yeah, it sounds like they added a bridge perhaps. The song before was a long verse, chorus, short verse, chorus. That new bit we hear comes after the money note which originally closed the song. A wise move actually perhaps, as I think before this song was very much a victim of the three minute rule. It ended too soon.

Admittedly I was nervous when I heard the very first snippet with just the orchestra as I was terrified they might have stripped away the mystical vibes that I loved so much, but the second teaser has eased my nerves a lot. It sounds tremendous whilst also keeping the feel of the original recording. I hope the first verse remains intact but it was a problem for some. I imagine it has been shortened to make way for a longer swim in the splendour of that chorus.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This is the first song I went to after the sad news and my heart is broken listening to it :cry: Would have been up there right at the top with my favourite Eurovision entries ever. It still can be of course because I won't forget it, but I'm just so sad now for Ana.

Loindici

Veteran
She might have a better song in store. I really think she does.

Loindici

Veteran
She might have a better song in store. I really think she does.

Top Bottom