Contact us

SJÓMAĐUR

JamieBrown

WELCOME TO SJÓMAĐUR

WKWtlqO.png

In a time not so long ago, Sjómaður went through a deep economic, social and identity crisis. Not much left anymore. The city, once rich of wealth and numerous ethnic background is vanished. The iconic skyline, that met with the historic medieval core is no more. The government couldn't care for it's people anymore and the town was about to destroy itself. Within a few weeks all the people left their beloved home to seek refuge in the neighbouring countries. May they come back one day. A bunch of people set the sails of the once glorific fleet and found a few small rocky islands within 2 days from their turn. They now live together in the memory of their beloved Sjómaður, while setting their new lives and reordering the nation.

Now that the whole earth is facing a crisis like the one they've been through, they hope they can be a good role-model and help the nations regaining their strength and focus on what life's supposed be. Once, Sjómaður, grew back into some serious business and strength, we will be happy to invite our old brothers and sisters and everyone that is interested to live with us.

Languages: English
Habitants: 200​

Last edited:

Okan

Re: SJÓMAĐUR | Replaces Nyfjell in WL |

Greetings from Chocolate Empire. Welcome to WL, have fun :D.

Welcome to the list! Love the name and elements you included in your country :D

ShoeFlo

Dat clever anagramm of Anke Engelke :lol:

What a wonderful name for a region and what a lovely introduction text! And such fascinating combination of ethnicities over there and the weather looks decent enough. Despite being the minority the Icelandic spirit and creativity should be strong enough to "infect" the whole population.

also "dreamful melodies and sounds" immediately caught my eyes. I'm just an observer who just now and then takes a look into this subforum but anyway I'm excited to see what you're gonna send and you'll probably get my support (that is not helpful at all :lol: )

I hope you don't have to wait too long for joining the roster

JamieBrown

Dat clever anagramm of Anke Engelke :lol:

What a wonderful name for a region and what a lovely introduction text! And such fascinating combination of ethnicities over there and the weather looks decent enough. Despite being the minority the Icelandic spirit and creativity should be strong enough to "infect" the whole population.

also "dreamful melodies and sounds" immediately caught my eyes. I'm just an observer who just now and then takes a look into this subforum but anyway I'm excited to see what you're gonna send and you'll probably get my support (that is not helpful at all :lol: )

I hope you don't have to wait too long for joining the roster

Thank you very much, dear ShoeFlo xheart I hope one day your support can be counted in points ;)

Everything that's icelandic, comes from the first men here, but nowadays the icelandic language is spoken less in the houses of Sjómaður, so it's only a minority group nowadays. But we have to thank them a lot xup

And yes. I hope so as well. Make my "enemies" forget to vote at least once :twisted:

yours

hello newcomer! welcome from yönuit.

JamieBrown

Re: SJÓMAĐUR | WLSC 108 | Fayzen - Rosarot

Thia video isn't available in the UK. :(

Fixed it. Thanks xup
[MENTION=14612]Aditya[/MENTION] I think the video I submit is not available outside of Germany :rolleyes: If you could just use the video I posted here instead? Thanks in advance xup

theditz83

Veteran

Fixed it. Thanks xup
[MENTION=14612]Aditya[/MENTION] I think the video I submit is not available outside of Germany :rolleyes: If you could just use the video I posted here instead? Thanks in advance xup

Thanks! Is that because of these crazy German YouTube laws again? I remember FabiESC (Roseland) always used to have similar issues when submitting entries...

JamieBrown

Thanks! Is that because of these crazy German YouTube laws again? I remember FabiESC (Roseland) always used to have similar issues when submitting entries...

Yes xcookie

theditz83

Veteran
Re: SJÓMAĐUR | WLSC 109 | Andreas Moe - Ocean

It's crazy. In a time when we are supposed to be closer than ever thanks to digital media, it never ceases to amaze me why certain countries make it soooo difficult to view and sometimes buy certain products online.

#OneWorld #BreakDownTheDigitalBorders

JamieBrown

Re: SJÓMAĐUR | WLSC 117 | CajsaStina Akerström - Av längtan til dig

:se::se::se:
WLSC 117

JamieBrown

Re: SJÓMAĐUR | WLSC 117 | CajsaStina Åkerström - Av Längtan Till Dig

Had to make a tiny fix after my last miss^^

JamieBrown

Apparently Sjómaður will make its debut in NSC154! xcheer xcheer xcheer

I guess that was kinda fast, especially in the last months. Wasn't I 4th in the WL during NSC152? Xthink

Anyway. I'm happy I finally made it. I opened the first thread in WL section somewhere in 2014, so that's a thing. I already have ideas what to send in the future, and I'm amazed by almost every song in my playlist, also thinking that you, the NSC members, could like it as well. But that's not the main goal for first. Just enjoying the upcoming editions with you guys.

And I can't wait to see my "iconic" little flac :D [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] If I could beg you please ;)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

And I can't wait to see my "iconic" little flac :D [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] If I could beg you please ;)
Will fix it in a few days once I return from my holiday. :)

Top Bottom