Contact us

Short but Sweet Spinoff in Karton, Paperland! Confirmation Thread

Paper7

Re: Short but Sweet Spinoff in Karton, Paperland! (Confirmation Deadline: Sunday, December 8, 23:59 CET)

:eek:

can I use the "short version" from the original one ? xthink

I won't control this for every song, so its better to allow it ^^ And i also would accept if someone cuts a 5 minutes song down to 2:30 with a simple fade out. The only additional rule to NSC song rules is and will be the 150 seconds.

I got a Problem the Song i want to sent goes on CD 2:23 but the Video goes 2:31. Can i use it or Not?

That would be Okay if the additional seconds are silent, if it is clear in the video that the song stops before 2:30.

Are the silent (or whatever) seconds on the beginning? If so, then you can send the videolink (if it is from youtube) with a starting time after them.

You can choose a starting time if you click under the video auf "Teilen" (should be share in english yt)

Or you can use that:
http://youtubetime.com/

nekoisneko

Re: Short but Sweet Spinoff in Karton, Paperland! (Confirmation Deadline: Sunday, December 8, 23:59 CET)

I won't control this for every song, so its better to allow it ^^ And i also would accept if someone cuts a 5 minutes songs down to 2:30 with a simple fade out. The only additional rule to NSC song rules is and will be the 150 seconds.

ah, ok then :D

Weusti

So the Video has initially rushing 2 seconds and rushing into the mid 6 seconds

renzo

After a long absence from spinoffs, Calypso is showing interest in returning!

94ayd

Sent an entry yesterday. ;)

Steffan

::lla is in with Berceniland!

azilio99

is Tonallán allowed to take part? :D

Paper7

We have probably 17 entries so far because i have 17 PMs in my Inbox and i deleted all messages in it before i've opened this thread ^^

I will start confirming entries after im sure with my own entry :) i will definetely decide that in the next two hours.

Paper7

Participants so far:

::pap
::rum
::moi
::ous
::doi
::cyd
Srivijaya
::lla
::pii
::rgn
::ans
::ete
:sc:l
::bal
::wal*
::ros
::rld
::qdq

*have to change song

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

::bal has changed video (thanks Sven), and is in with a bit of a tribute to Paul Walker.

Paper7

How come you confirmed my entry but I'm not on the list? :lol:

ah... i forgott to mention you here because i confirmed your entry before all others (you know why ^^), but i saved it in my file, so its no problem ^^

strajker

Horehronieland is going to take part in this spinoff, as it has taken in every spinoff, eligible to do so.

Emreign

Reignland is in with ;

Christina Aguilera - Tough Lover

Good Luck to ll :)

anselm

Please remember: NSC Songs arent allowed!

Ooh, just noticed this. Sending NSC songs to spinoffs is discouraged but generally allowed according to the rules.

Paper7

Ooh, just noticed this. Sending NSC songs to spinoffs is discouraged but generally allowed according to the rules.

argh... X-OI

i thought it wasnt... but yeah, sorry then to ::wal xrose

its maybe just to long ago that i took part in spin offs ^^

Top Bottom