Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

Loindici

Veteran
"Loco loco" is generic kpop, except it's in Serbian rather than Korean

Isn't it a paradox since the K-pop idol phenomenon is based off Western idol groups?

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
They will never top Favorito, will they? xcry

This is basically on the same level as Hasta La Vista's first version, which was my fave in the selection, anyway... still a slight downgrade from last year.

An :8:. I wouldn't be surprised if this stayed out of my top 10.
Sis favorito is an amazing song but it simply doesn't have competitive manner because of its tempo and structure. It doesn't translate well to big stage. It's a song for chilling and bopping only.

Take a look:

Last edited:

Ringdalen

OMG! Like I thought it was great when I heard it the first time, so I put in i 7th place, but the more I think about it is it actually my favorite so far this year. xfaint

I AM SLAYED :love:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Sis favorito is an amazing song but it simply doesn't have competitive manner because of its tempo and structure. It doesn't translate well to big stage. It's a song for chilling and bopping only.

Take a look:
dw dw i didn't expect them to send something similar to favorite (despite wanting to :lol:)

this cover though xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

They've taken the lovely corpse of Hasta La Vista, brought it back to life, spruced it up with glitter, bubbles and balls, and named it Loco Loco. My favourite part is when Sanja takes the lead on the bridge and sends us twirling into that final chorus with its wondrous key change. It's all super addictive and so much fun. Incredibly lively and bright with so much going on, and the pacing is just great. Such a brisk strut. A super hit.

:10: crazy points. Hurricane were in my top 10 last year and have an extremely good chance of being there again.

Iker

Veteran
Are you sure about that, and it's not Cyprus's "Lady Gaga lite" and her devil song?

Don't be surprised if Stefania from Greece decides to give us our last dance because she's going to Superg!rl her way through.
Superg!rl was really weak so I suspect that sth better will be this time around.

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

They've taken the lovely corpse of Hasta La Vista, brought it back to life, spruced it up with glitter, bubbles and balls, and named it Loco Loco. My favourite part is when Sanja takes the lead on the bridge and sends us twirling into that final chorus with its wondrous key change. It's all super addictive and so much fun. Incredibly lively and bright with so much going on, and the pacing is just great. Such a brisk strut. A super hit.

:10: crazy points. Hurricane were in my top 10 last year and have an extremely good chance of being there again.

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 Is this as close as we will get to an Amber moment this year? xthink

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Are you sure about that, and it's not Cyprus's "Lady Gaga lite" and her devil song?

Don't be surprised if Stefania from Greece decides to give us our last dance because she's going to Superg!rl her way through.
Certainly not! I like Cyprus even less than Serbia lmfao (they're both 6s, but I trust Hurricane's ability to pull off a live show more than Elena's. Better the devil you know.) Incidentally, I like Cyprus entirely for the EVIL HELLWHORE pre-show drama and the desperation of the composition/video clip. I never truly cared for Bad Romance and likewise I'm 'eh' on El Diablo.

Croatia though... I genuinely like that shit, by a lot. I love a good underdog, especially one who appears as doomed as Albina, but could do really well if she owns the live in Rotterdam.

As for Greece. They'll attempt to turn Stefania into a Dua Lipa clone and sure, I can live with that. But Greece are such an afterthought in Eurovision now I cannot bother to get excited!

I bims

Veteran
Croatia though... I genuinely like that shit, by a lot. I love a good underdog, especially one who appears as doomed as Albina, but could do really well if she owns the live in Rotterdam.

Don't know why people expect Albina to magically become a better performer. I don't think it will be much better than her Dora performance. And that was really rough.

Not a huge fan of loco loco but I think Hurricane will deliver when it comes to the live performance. They should really go in with the dancing and all, they have the pre-recorded backing vocals to help them out after all.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Albina herself was good in Dora, though? Like, it's not easy to sing and dance at the same time and I thought she did rly well. Besides with pre-recorded backings, vocals matter less this year. Every uptempo woman will have her vocals Eleftheria'd into oblivion, you just wait.

However, the Rotterdam stage is much larger than the one in Dora. You also have to take into account all the new camera angles, lightning, backdrops, any other stage assets, all of which can help frame the performance for the audience's convenience. Acts that try to do the same as their preshow stage show without adjustments tend to be swallowed whole. Croatia are pretty bad at selling their lives. If they can sell Albina however, they could do well.

but that's for a different topic lol.

I bims

Veteran
Albina herself was good in Dora, though? Like, it's not easy to sing and dance at the same time and I thought she did rly well.
She was posing, walking across the stage and was carried at one point. I know it's really hard to sing live and dance but if she's not selling it she's not selling it. Her styling was also really meh.
Serbia, Cyprus and potentially Greece will be reeeaaaally tough competition for her with better dancing and styling (and better songs).

And the croatian delegation isn't known to be great at staging a song. (we germans suck at it too)

Schlagerman1

A pretty decent song from Serbia once again. The typical sound of balkan slutpop that is just what we need in the Eurovision mix. Maybe I prefer "Hasta La Vista", but this is still good and some fun. Good job, girls! :D

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I was blown away already after first listen (actually after just 15 seconds)

BUT

THIS IS A GROWER

AHHHHHHHHHH xheat xheat xheat

HU HU HU HURRICANE xqueenbitchxqueenbitchxqueenbitch

aef

This is probably the biggest downgrade compared to last year so far! Why on earth is this so noisy? I just don't like it at all, really bad in my opinion compared to Hasta La Vista... :3: points

Top Bottom