Loco-loco
Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina
Hu-Hu-Hu-Hurricane

Nemoj da se ljutiš, hrabrost skupi
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Ne skidaš taj pogled ti sa mene
Lako ušla sam ja u tvoje vene

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
A ja slatka sam i fina, a ti si sam-sam-sam
I ja znam-znam-znam da biće lom-lom-lom
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Budi loco-loco)

Bebe, bebe, bebe, čemu drama?
Jedna cura kao ja ne traži obećanja
Bejbe, bejbe, bejbe, igram sama
To što nisi sa mnom, to je tvoja mana

Osmeh tvoj mi kaže da me želiš, koga lažeš?
Slatka kao čoko moko, hajde, budi loco

Ram-ba-ba-bam
Zato hajde budi loco-loco
Zato hajde budi loco-loco (Loco-loco)

One, two, girls, come on!
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
(Loco-loco)
Hajde budi loco-loco
Ne skidaš pogled sa mene
Lako sam ti ušla u vene
Hajde budi loco-loco​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
I hated Hasta la Vista, but this is quite enjoyable. So an improvement from last year. I'll give it a 6.

Same here! "Hasta la Vista" was part of my bottom 5 - This song is still trashy but it's more enjoyable. I simply don't like their style in general but at least, I can listen to it without being totally turned off. :5: from me. I can see them qualify with this one, though.

AliceEsc

Same here! "Hasta la Vista" was part of my bottom 5 - This song is still trashy but it's more enjoyable. I simply don't like their style in general but at least, I can listen to it without being totally turned off. :5: from me. I can see them qualify with this one, though.
It was my last place actually! Agree, I can see them reaching the Final.

I bims

Veteran
tenor.gif

It's a :6:. I like it more than Hasta La Vista... but you can't really sing along.

You quickly knew "Hasta La Vista babäää, [serbian noises]" but this time it's mostly the "sum sum sum bum bum bum"?
But the last thing I want to do is making baby noises during a "sexy" song, I'm not Rihanna.

grazy2266

I much prefer this song to last years, after a few listens I think I enjoy it more.

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
SERBIA!!
FnD6.gif

S E R B I A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich-Conventional-Irishwolfhound-max-1mb.gif

Serbia straight up giving us the hottest serve of the entire year and winning the whole thing before all the entries are even known. Everyones careers have been ended. Natalia Gordienko signing onto Job Seekers as we speak, Elena Tsagrinou found dead, Albina fleeing Europe. I'm not just bald, i've been straight up scalped by this, brain exposed. 10 months, and they delivered. Not a single fault.

:12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12: :12:

EDIT: AND I VOTE IN SERBIAS SEMI. xbow

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
It's an enjoyable banger with cool sounding vocals. The chorus though leaves something to be desired. I give it 8/12 in the poll as it is undeniably one of the better uptempos that we have so far. It did not figuratively snatch my wig unlike those of @NikolaiMoller and @AshleyWright, lol.

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
Serbia is ready to make the floor crack and serve us flaming choreography! I see they're trying to self-plagiarize Hasta La Vista, and succeeded big time: this is full of energy and sass, and fits Hurricane so well! Somehow I prefer the verse over the chorus because the chorus has lesser singalong quality than Hasta La Vista. But overall, this is a strong package and people might vote it like hotcakes in May.

However, it doesn't snatch my wig straight away. I feel the energy flow is less dynamic than Hasta Las Vista as you're already getting faced with an energetic verse on Loco-Loco and it was kept on the pre-chorus until the more prominent chorus strikes in. Good thing they're putting a less energetic instrumental bridge, though, that really helped us to rest before the final chorus hits. Plus, I don't think the sam sam sam part is as memorable as it seems?

I'll give an :8: for now. It might be :10: or :12: later on but I haven't felt it yet. Or might it drop? Maybe.

• Like It

BorisBubbles

Veteran
People here are way too generous. "Loco loco" is generic kpop, except it's in Serbian rather than Korean. But whatever, vapids stay vapid, I guess.

Hasta la vista was better, and by a lot. That song was a burst of unapolegetic sexually liberated feminist energy. It also had a memorable melody and a good chorus, neither of which this song has. LET IT BE KNOWN THAT *CROATIA* have the real gay banger this euroseason.

Also, I may actually prefer Moldova to this one too, oops.

Downgrade to a :6:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
They will never top Favorito, will they? xcry

This is basically on the same level as Hasta La Vista's first version, which was my fave in the selection, anyway... still a slight downgrade from last year.

An :8:. I wouldn't be surprised if this stayed out of my top 10.

• Scream

Preuss

After Australia, this has been the easiest for me to remember. I really think they'll easily qualify and depending on how the year goes, could be lower top ten if they can get the public behind them. A pretty great effort xlove

Top Bottom