6 4.1%

9 6.2%

26 17.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Serbia-scaled.jpg

ag89

Serbia has a huge music industry and they dominate EX YU coutries in many areas (pop-folk, partially pop, alternative), but they lost the steam they had from 2004 until maybe 2010... Let's see this chanmges this year, but since they extended submission period I am not quite sure. This is not the first time they did it.

choda

Group Hurricane has confirmed in local TV show that they have sent song for Beovizija.

So Beovizija will be senseless this year, I dont see anyone on Serbian music scene that can compete with them at the moment. They are stars no1 at the moment.

They have potential to return us to top 10, or maybe even higher. I personally dont like that kind of music, but it would be productive for Serbian result.

They also have ESC experience, 2 of them competed. Sanja Vucic for Serbia 3 years ago, and Ksenija, daughter of Knez, was also bakcing vocal for him 4 years ago.

randajad

Veteran
It will be so interesting to see the same people complaining about Sanja representing Serbia now tuning in just to see them compete. xheat This is huge guys, they are currently extremely popular.

ag89

Oh yes, I hope this is true since they are killing at the moment, at least in Serbia, Bosnia and surroundings.

Serbia needs something hot and sexy: I am a bit tired of safe ballads and ethno pop.

:)

choda

Oh yes, I hope this is true since they are killing at the moment, at least in Serbia, Bosnia and surroundings.

Serbia needs something hot and sexy: I am a bit tired of safe ballads and ethno pop.

:)

Everybody are tired from it :)

Nevena, Balkanika, Tijana etc were decent, but RTS is afraid to go out of safe zone.

It does not satisfie fans of alternative music, like me, and also fans of commercial music are unhappy as well.

I am glad that we are making a move in some direction.

Mrm

Veteran
Everybody are tired from it :)

Nevena, Balkanika, Tijana etc were decent, but RTS is afraid to go out of safe zone.

It does not satisfie fans of alternative music, like me, and also fans of commercial music are unhappy as well.

I am glad that we are making a move in some direction.

Tijana Bogićević and Sanja Vučić weren't ETHNIC AT ALL!

MalagaToledo

Banned
I'm sorry. I must be living in a parallel world. That group hurricane or whatever is called, I've never heard about them. It's really not that hard to be viral and have millions of hits nowadays. U just have to be wacky, mc stojan has about 100M hits. It doesn't mean he is a good at rapping.

PS ohhh, they are the ones who sing extra boring, repetitive song ito, ito, itoooo, moj si Favorit, itoo, itooo? #roöeyes

I would rather listen to this song for kids than listening to favorite more than 1x.

https://youtu.be/DsRKoZGaoEM
Who is the person behind this voice?:p

tuorem

While I have liked most of the Serbian entries in recent years, I agree that Serbians could try to something different.

While not being the type of music I usually listen to, "Favorito" is kind of hot. If Hurricane's entry for Beovizija is along those lines, it could be interesting imo. I would expect a polished performance from them.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
While I have liked most of the Serbian entries in recent years, I agree that Serbians could try to something different.

While not being the type of music I usually listen to, "Favorito" is kind of hot. If Hurricane's entry for Beovizija is along those lines, it could be interesting imo. I would expect a polished performance from them.
Please God, I hope they saved some c€sh for a killer Dmitrov song and they're gonna compete with it. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omg. xheat there are many positive signs this year, and this among the biggest. xbow I really hope their NF song is a killer.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
A big YES to Hurricane!

MalagaToledo

Banned
As much as ppl here cheer for a group that just started to sing together, the less chances for them to be chosen to represent serbia. Now, I'm even more confident that they won't represent them.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
If Hurricane for some reason won't end up representing Serbia at ESC 2020, there's always the second option: Eleonora!

I'm happy that one of the best songs of the 2019 NF-season has a video now xheart

Zonne147

Group Hurricane has confirmed in local TV show that they have sent song for Beovizija.

So Beovizija will be senseless this year, I dont see anyone on Serbian music scene that can compete with them at the moment. They are stars no1 at the moment.

They have potential to return us to top 10, or maybe even higher. I personally dont like that kind of music, but it would be productive for Serbian result.

They also have ESC experience, 2 of them competed. Sanja Vucic for Serbia 3 years ago, and Ksenija, daughter of Knez, was also bakcing vocal for him 4 years ago.

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT :O xheat

They are just... amazing, Ivana's step at the end of the song is xheat

Favorito is my Favourite ;) by far, it's actually one of the songs I listen to the most. Avantura and Magic Night are also very good.

I don't like to say that before listening to the songs, but :rs: PLEASE SEND THEM

choda

If they apply, they will have literally no competition. So, be comfortable - they are quite sure pick for Serbia :)

Mrm

Veteran
I'm not for them..they seem cheap. :(

Vocals are good, but I want better quality of composition and lyrics.. :(

choda

I dont listen personally this music, and I also get this kind of music cheap, but I think they are the best choice, among the artists that are interested in ESC in Serbia, ofcourse.

My personal pick - always, Slobodan Trkulja and Balkanopolis, but his music is ten levels above ESC.

Mrm

Veteran
I dont listen personally this music, and I also get this kind of music cheap, but I think they are the best choice, among the artists that are interested in ESC in Serbia, ofcourse.

My personal pick - always, Slobodan Trkulja and Balkanopolis, but his music is ten levels above ESC.

But he was in Beovizija and lost..

To "Molitva" it was though..

Top Bottom