• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Serbia-scaled.jpg

MalagaToledo

Banned
I hope Caneras will submit the entry..smth like "Elixir"! :mrgreen:

I don't understand a word though, and it is in Serbian! :lol:

Omg, my ears are bleeding and it's too much autotune. Who are they, actually I don't wanna know.

kamc

Hurricane (Sanja Vucic’s girlband) for Serbia 2020 please!

Mrm

Veteran
Very bad news, they postponed deadline for songs submission until 9th of December! :( :'(

It means they received only rubbish by unknown persons til now..

blartashura

There's a rumor, RTS wants Hurricane to represent Serbia in Eurovision and they are negotiating for the song.

I would be very pleased if it turns out true, their debut song Favorito is amazing and they should do something similar.

SaladBreak

Ivana(the middle one) says they will attempt to do esc, while commenting on something about Moje tri. But she didn’t say when :D

Now they already have two hits eligible to participate xheat

Sammy

Veteran
Very bad news, they postponed deadline for songs submission until 9th of December! :( :'(

It means they received only rubbish by unknown persons til now..

Or it could mean that there is a very promising name who showed interest but needs more time to finish the song he/she/they want(s) to hand in...

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Or it could mean that there is a very promising name who showed interest but needs more time to finish the song he/she/they want(s) to hand in...
Loving this attitude. Let's hope so. xheart
His time has passed. He just has to be with the peace with the fact that he will never be esc winner. He still produces good music, but his biggest hits where when I was still going to school. Also, he is a bit transphobic.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC....=zyPKtc23cKI1svSCa4MGA1S7JvA+mB42aEFqPjX+SgM=
It's impossible to be 'a bit' transphobic. You either are or aren't. Unfortunately, as much as I respect him as an artist - it's a fact he's showed very problematic behaviour and opinions.

MalagaToledo

Banned
whoa whoa whoa i don't follow him closely so i'm unaware of what he has done. can someone enlighten me please?

Also wonderful jelena tomasevic with the voice of an angel had a homophobic statement. Maria serifovic didn't like that statement though. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

MalagaToledo

Banned
whoa whoa whoa i don't follow him closely so i'm unaware of what he has done. can someone enlighten me please?

So a a man in female clothes (drag) even though he said he is transgender, I think it's just drag sang dove lamore. He got 3 yes votes from jurries and he got no vote from zeljko. Zeljko asked him to sing smth else to convince him. But then he said u sung nice, but I would go against my principles if I would say that it's smth I like. And he made unnecessary, derogatory comment in the beginning.

https://youtu.be/z1OI5e2IHLY
Also when slavko was competitor on that show, but I can't find original footage.

https://youtu.be/d2jmY3luTt4

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Not sure if there's more, but wasn't there an incident in which a male singer didn't change the pronouns in a song and he kind of flipped?

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Jelena said that it's brave that Marija came out since its still Conservative environment, but also that media should report/talk more about fertility/birthrate and birth dearth/White plague.

https://www.pulsonline.rs/puls-poznatih/marija-serifovic-odbrusila-jeleni-tomasevic-foto/wqz9ms9

ok sis??????????? congrats jelena on being unnecessary

Not sure if there's more, but wasn't there an incident in which a male singer didn't change the pronouns in a song and he kind of flipped?

whoa another ??????? thing to do

Top Bottom