26 6.9%

11 2.9%

13 3.4%

4 1.1%

10 2.7%

45 11.9%

• Total voters

Scooby

This stolen song is better than Can Bonomo? I prefer Coldplay's version.

You know how ppl say: Haters gona hate. So you are not exception dum tek tek bom.

I'm very satisfied with Željko's performance tonight. He was really great and we are all very proud on him. Thank you Željko very much. This 3rd place is really great success for us. It's very positive that we got points from many different countries like Spain, Portugal, Lithuania, Finland, Malta, 10 from Norway is big surprise for me, or 12 from Bulgaria.

Yamarus

Most overrated song this year, and by far. This deserved a top 10 placing, but certainly not top 3. The rest of the Balkan countries gave wonderful performances, and Serbia was ahead because, well, it's Serbia (and the draw).

PashonFrut

Congratulations Serbia! I'm very grateful for eurovision for letting me get in touch with beautiful cultures and wonderful artists :) Amazing performance tonight!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Congrats on the great result, well-deserved xcheer

Interrail

In my scoreboard I predicted correctly 3rd place for Serbia. I'm really happy cause I think Zeljko gave his maximum tonight (unlike 2004 in Istanbul), he was much better tonight when it comes to siniging - it sounded like studio version, well done!
I was afraid he would sing badly, but it was OK, imo.
3rd place is fantastic result, considering tough competition.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
You know how ppl say: Haters gona hate. So you are not exception dum tek tek bom.

I'm very satisfied with Željko's performance tonight. He was really great and we are all very proud on him. Thank you Željko very much. This 3rd place is really great success for us. It's very positive that we got points from many different countries like Spain, Portugal, Lithuania, Finland, Malta, 10 from Norway is big surprise for me, or 12 from Bulgaria.

I voted for Serbia! :p

Grinch

I can't believe how Željko looked relaxed (or whatever the word is) on stage. Most of the singers were nervous but he was like singing in his living room with friends :D So cool :cool:

Congrats on your 3rd place. Wish you were on the 2nd place instead of Russia :?

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I voted 5 times for Serbia. A stunning display and a good result.

Simon87

Tnx to all who voted for Serbia, great result this year :)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
We voted for Serbia several times tonight in my family! Granted I'm stoked my country won, but Serbia would have been an equally worthy winner. I was cheering and clapping whenever you received points! :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
My mother was rather fond of this song and she took quite a fancy to Željko as well:lol: The song has for sure grown on me. Most of it is beautiful, im just not keen when it all kicks off at the end. Great result for Serbia! Well done:p

Top Bottom