WorldVision Mod
Staff member
zNJQaqH.png

The Queen of Scots is risen!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

chontono

Re: ☆ Scotland ☆ WV 14 | INTERNAL SELECTION

Wow, my song grew a bit on you, thank you so much for points.
:sc: was not far from my points, to be honest, but I enjoyed 18 songs in this last final, I hope it´s within the votes next time ;)

theditz83

Veteran

Biffy Clyro was once in WV, and didn't qualify :( And I really liked that song :(
But I remember there was another song in the NF I liked even more xthink
Go some pages behind and you'll find it :lol:

Yeah, I was gutted that the Biffsters didn't qualify. Definitely one of the best current rock bands from my fair shores. ;)

Celia

I just saw they took part in WV6 and got a poor result :( but I might try them again! There will definitely be some returning artist sooner or later.
Hint for our next entry:
fog9.jpg

Celia

Re: ☆ Scotland ☆ WV 14 | Rachel Sermanni - The Fog | SF1 #12

- WV 14 -
Rachel Sermanni - The Fog

No wonder why I posted that picture :lol: go Rachel!!! xcheer

Celia

Thanks a lot xlove I have no hopes though :lol:

Mozz

This song sounds like a real grower...I already like it more on the third listening. I hope people will give it chance to let it grow :p

Celia

This song sounds like a real grower...I already like it more on the third listening. I hope people will give it chance to let it grow :p

Hopefully xpray
I came across it while searching for new Scottish acts and in the first listening I was like "well, this is nice" and then I listened to it again and totally fell in love xlove so I hope people let it grow, as you say :D

chontono

Well, Celia, it didn´t grow on me because the first time I heard it I already thought it was wonderful, though it is a very strong semi. Do I smell a winner? :D GOOD LUCK!!!!
I´ll vote in REJU, btw ;)

Celia

Well, Celia, it didn´t grow on me because the first time I heard it I already thought it was wonderful, though it is a very strong semi. Do I smell a winner? :D GOOD LUCK!!!!
I´ll vote in REJU, btw ;)

As long as it smells of a qualifier...:lol: I don't think it's got many chances in this precise semi :( really glad that you approve of it though! :Dxlove

Impressive

Banned

My first impression for The Fog was not that good altough I put it to Group1 (which I put the songs to Groups -- 1 to 4 -- 1 Positive / 4 Negative -- then rate again) and after I completed my votes for Semi Final, this song has became growing up to me. First impression was sort of boring but now this is like emotion box to me. I am not sure how this song ends but I am about to put it my playlist ^^ Good lucks. I hope other juries discover the spirit of that song as well.

Celia

My first impression for The Fog was not that good altough I put it to Group1 (which I put the songs to Groups -- 1 to 4 -- 1 Positive / 4 Negative -- then rate again) and after I completed my votes for Semi Final, this song has became growing up to me. First impression was sort of boring but now this is like emotion box to me. I am not sure how this song ends but I am about to put it my playlist ^^ Good lucks. I hope other juries discover the spirit of that song as well.

I hope so too! :D
It's peculiar, that's my fear, but I absolutely love it xlove I'm happy you enjoy it xrunhug

Celia

Re: ☆ Scotland ☆ WV 14 | Rachel Sermanni - The Fog | Final!! Thank you!!!!

:sc: made it to the Final again!!!!!! xyaaayxyaaayxyaaayxyaaayxyaayxyaayxyaayxyaayxheartxheart

Look how happy Rachel is!!
tumblr_mn2gf4v16D1qbqhmao2_250.gif

tumblr_mn2gf4v16D1qbqhmao5_250.gif

Thank you so much to all the supporters!xlovexlovexlovexlovexhug

Nicholas123

Re: ☆ Scotland ☆ WV 14 | Rachel Sermanni - The Fog | Final!! Thank you!!!!

I'm happy for Scotland's qualification!

100 % deserving!

as78

Re: ☆ Scotland ☆ WV 14 | Rachel Sermanni - The Fog | Final #13

I would like to know whether you like Alestorm and consider the idea of ​​sending them from Scotland once (if you know that band).

It seems that you don't like Karen Matheson as you didn't vote for my previous WLSC entry. So no chance of her. :(

Celia

Re: ☆ Scotland ☆ WV 14 | Rachel Sermanni - The Fog | Final #13

I would like to know whether you like Alestorm and consider the idea of ​​sending them from Scotland once (if you know that band).

It seems that you don't like Karen Matheson as you didn't vote for my previous WLSC entry. So no chance of her. :(

To be honest I don't remember what your WLSC entry was right now :oops:, but I've checked my Scotland list and both Karen and Alestorm are on it :D (I need to listen to their songs again though, because I started searching for Scottish artists like crazy and I don't remember how every single one of them sound :))
Thanks for your suggestions xrunhug

Top Bottom