• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
Idk if you heard but Manizha said that they would improve the song, it would be in Russian but they will replace some parts in order to make it understandable for eveyrone

That's a mistake, an entry like this shouldn't even have any English in the first place... but yes, it needs a revamp but not a linguistic one...

When will broadcasters learn that broken English in ethnic entries just sounds forced and out of place xshrug

Mrm

Veteran
Just as always, when I ADIORE some entry they "improve" it with a revamp and i downgrade it.. :(

I BEG you do not change this song! xpray

A-lister

Veteran
Just as always, when I ADIORE some entry they "improve" it with a revamp and i downgrade it.. :(

Is there even a studio version out yet?

Mrm

Veteran
Is there even a studio version out yet?
That live from yesterday was enough to impress me.. :)
I haven''t listened to the studio version yet.. xthink

A-lister

Veteran
That live from yesterday was enough to impress me.. :)
I haven''t listened to the studio version yet.. xthink

I'll wait until that, I think a revamping might be needed but I really hope they keep it in Russian... it will really sound cheap in English.

Sultana

That's a mistake, an entry like this shouldn't even have any English in the first place... but yes, it needs a revamp but not a linguistic one...

When will broadcasters learn that broken English in ethnic entries just sounds forced and out of place xshrug
Manizha made it clear she will sing in Russian its an important thing for her and she will not translate the entire song in english and she will not make it runglish. I believe they will just fix first part of the song which is AMAZING but barely understandable for non russian speakers. Its brilliant , full of sense and symbolism, though its a white noise for others and may sound a little bit out of place. I think they will just add more singing parts by cutting her monologues. Shame, but still its an important touch. Also I think they will change every russian woman needs to know to every woman needs to know, tho idk honestly. Anyways I don´t think she will allow channel one make this song "ideal". She is super talented and will revamp her song herself

A-lister

Veteran
Manizha made it clear she will sing in Russian its an important thing for her and she will not translate the entire song in english and she will not make it runglish. I believe they will just fix first part of the song which is AMAZING but barely understandable for non russian speakers. Its brilliant , full of sense and symbolism, though its a white noise for others and may sound a little bit out of place. I think they will just add more singing parts by cutting her monologues. Shame, but still its an important touch. Also I think they will change every russian woman needs to know to every woman needs to know, tho idk honestly. Anyways I don´t think she will allow channel one make this song "ideal". She is super talented and will revamp her song herself

Well, I'm worried about any added English tbh, if they are afraid of people "not getting it", they can always use some "on screen subtitles" instead like for instance Italy did in 2018-2019...

Any news when we would get a final studio version?

hunty73

I think they will just tighten it up for the staging.Easily the best entry this year for me,and probably the most talented artist, whatever happens at ESC.

Does she refer to the novel Scarlet Sails @Mrm as the woman waiting for a ship to take her away?,

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

Sultana

Any news when we would get a final studio version?
nope, unfortunately they keep silence. The most interesting fact is that this song was recorded in two days as Manizha mentioned in one of her interviews that she recieved an invitation two (or maybe a little bit more) days before the show. I believe this is an explanation why all the songs sounded so undone. They wrote them in last minute. Anyways, if she managed to deliver such a good product in such a small amount of time, then it means that in two or three weeks which are left she is capable of revamping it for the better.

Loindici

Veteran
nope, unfortunately they keep silence. The most interesting fact is that this song was recorded in two days as Manizha mentioned in one of her interviews that she recieved an invitation two (or maybe a little bit more) days before the show. I believe this is an explanation why all the songs sounded so undone. They wrote them in last minute. Anyways, if she managed to deliver such a good product in such a small amount of time, then it means that in two or three weeks which are left she is capable of revamping it for the better.

And that might mean they only rehearsed the staging on the spot hours before the show.

The versatility xheat

LakZaNokte

It’s messy and I’m not a fan of hip-hop (in general) but somehow I find it ok. Music is nice and the singing russian parts are nice.
Not crazy about it but it is just fine.

7 pts

Iker

Veteran
Finally Russia sends something with personality. It's been too long already, I was bored with all their safe anglo-pop songs that lacked any local flavour or charisma. I am liking 'Russian Woman' more and more with subsequent listenings. It is unlikely to enter my top 10 but it is very refreshing and unique and I wish Manizha the best. I love watching her making that high kick, it gives me life.

A-lister

Veteran

I actually have high hopes here, but will the time be enough still to make a proper revamp? The deadline is 26th March right to send the final product to the EBU (or maybe I am off here?)?

Sultana

I actually have high hopes here, but will the time be enough still to make a proper revamp? The deadline is 26th March right to send the final product to the EBU (or maybe I am off here?)?
honestly its a huge question for me why Russia always does everything in the last minute. Manizha in her interview also pointed out that normally it takes her 2-3 months to create a song and this time she spent only two days. So everything was and IS gonna be in a huge huge rush. I hope they will adapt song in a good way and it won't lose its uniqueness which we -- russians and russian women ofc -- love so much XD

Top Bottom