9 2.8%

15 4.7%

9 2.8%

13 4.1%

40 12.5%

• Total voters

Ariana

Hi all,

I am a big fan of Sergey since 2005, I am happy that he finally took part in ESC, I love his song and I wish he had won (as he deserved to win), but in general I am content with the result as he won the most important thing, the televote, like Il Volo did last year, and 200 jury people can't compare to 200 million audience. All this drama with Ukraine only made him more publicity, so I guess he doesn't complain :) Hope someday he will come back and take the 1st place.

If you like him, join our international community here:

https://www.facebook.com/SergeyLazarevEurope/

and take part in our fan poll of countries for his European tour:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/121jpFq4b_z6fbXGDCqqh4eEelCQiUybH_eoL423wsWA/viewform

I will post the results there in a week. Sergey is personally subscribed to the page so he will see them.

Thank you! :)

Carian

Yep, he was a judge. He also regularly collaborates with Ani Lorak, they seem to be good friends :) Why everyone assumes that all Ukrainians and Russians wanna kill one another?

Here you go, Preuss, something wonderful from Ukraine, and he sings in Russian. Look up the lyrics - wonderful ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zki6xPc7hK0

Sammy

Veteran
I want Sergey to compete again! Perhaps not directly next year, that could look a bit desperate, but I really hope we'll see him again on the ESC stage!

RomanFromRussia

Well, when I'm in Russia, I think sometimes that this juries job had a great profit for Sergey, really. Now his authority has increased here, he has a status of a victim of european prejudice, he remains the winner here. Okay, should he wish for more?

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
He's still not the winner of Eurovision Song Contest 2016, like it or not.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Well, he is the winner of public votes. No one cares about 200 people who is here just in order to save the western Europe from flop ;)

And no one also cares about an instrument like televoting which is is the hands of immigrants, diasporas and neighbours ;) If "You are the only one" had been sent by Czech Republic, it would've received no points in the televoting.

RomanFromRussia

And no one also cares about an instrument like televoting which is is the hands of immigrants, diasporas and neighbours ;) If "You are the only one" had been sent by Czech Republic, it would've received no points in the televoting.

Okay, Italy in 2015 had the biggest diaspora. Okay.

And yes, in 2015 result of CZ was ruined by juries. ;)

And Greece flopped hardly in 2016, diaspora stopped voting?

Ariana

Blu

Can I just ask a question: Why is it, that so many people here assume that an outdated song automatically is a bad one and a contemporary one automatically a good one?

All else equal a contemporary one is better because it's more in tune with what people want.

Then there's the thing with people having seen it before as well as outdated songs generally being less advanced. Eurovision judges has also been exposed to this genre a lot more than the public which explains why critics hate it on principle while the public still loves it.

Ariana

Muz-TV Awards:

International Breakthrough of the Year
Best Male Singer

SL_awards.png

and mini-ESC on the stage: :) :cool:

John1

Uuuuh too bad that he didn't decide to compete in the ESC with this Russian version of his entry.
It'd have been way more successful than it has been actually.

Top Bottom