Contact us

Romania ROMANIA 2024 - not taking part

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
Romania needs to go back to their golden ages of never missing the final. Nowadays they are barely in the finals. We need "The Balkan Girls" energy, "Playing With Fire" energy, "It's My Life" energy, "Yodel It!" energy.

PolarFoxxie.

IMG_20230517_063433

I would like miss bretan to represent Romania next year. Sarcasm ofc....

I cannot post photo and screenshots from my gallery here. She liked her brother's insta post trump 2020, happy trump month... Lol, but that's not the only issue.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
IMG_20230517_063433

I would like miss bretan to represent Romania next year. Sarcasm ofc....

I cannot post photo and screenshots from my gallery here. She liked her brother's insta post trump 2020, happy trump month... Lol, but that's not the only issue.
Yeah, she also supported the anti-LGBT referendum we've had in 2018 so I'm not surprised

PolarFoxxie.

I know! Kinda sad that her Instagram followers haven't gone higher. It's always around 70k-75k.

She also participated in family RFC in America organised by Tony Perkins, organisation notorious for spending milions to anti LGBT causes. Then right after selection nationala she was asked about LGBT, and she said she would have done it again.

It's safe to say that she will never participate in Eurovision. Now she is not that young as 4 years ago. This year she turns 20 or 21. And she knows she would have it hard time with journalism fans etc...

Chalphon

I know! Kinda sad that her Instagram followers haven't gone higher. It's always around 70k-75k.

She also participated in family RFC in America organised by Tony Perkins, organisation notorious for spending milions to anti LGBT causes. Then right after selection nationala she was asked about LGBT, and she said she would have done it again.

It's safe to say that she will never participate in Eurovision. Now she is not that young as 4 years ago. This year she turns 20 or 21. And she knows she would have it hard time with journalism fans etc...

Who are you talking about?

Loindici

Veteran

Loindici

Veteran
I kept on reading Romanian national TV wasn't popular amongst Romanians themselves. I can't remember what's the issue exactly is but the problem seems to be ongoing.

Charly

I wont be surprised if TVR decides to quit 2024 each year they are going down the drain apart from WRS but in general. Lowest viewing share recorded

Andromache

I'm not a fan of countries withdrawing but maybe it's for the best if they take a break. I don't understand why the ratings are so low there. Some people are saying it's because people don't like the broadcaster. If that's the case then I guess nothing can bring people to watch Eurovision there as long as it's the current broadcaster.

JenJen94

I wont be surprised if TVR decides to quit 2024 each year they are going down the drain apart from WRS but in general. Lowest viewing share recorded

Yeah gee wasn't it like a 2% share or something like that?

I agree with Andromache above, maybe best if they take a break or so. Regroup, and then come back a few years later or so?

Ajeje Brazorf

Please send Yodelinca back!

I'd rather choose her. You remember her? Was in the romanian selection in 2022. Could have been the Blanka of 2022 if selected, just saying. :LOL::LOL: One thing I'm not sure is why she published her video of the song only now... But maybe not only TVR is being lazy over Eurovision stuff... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This guy absolutely smashed it with his cover (the lyrics are not just translated in Romanian, they're reimagined). I wish we'd send him next year but then I came back tot he reality of TVR still being the broadcaster :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
TVR needs to start caring because at this state they aren't even remotely trying. Even the big Romanian diaspora won't any longer vote for Romanian entries, that's just unfortunately how bad they have become... And to think this country was sort of a Eurovision "powerhouse" for a period.

Last edited:
Top Bottom