Contact us

Political bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyHeartIsYours

I would like to enquire as to why there is a political bias at "ESCUNITED.COM". When posting non-politically in the forum, users should be able to express their views and opinions without trouble from "ESCUNITED.COM" because of they hold different political viewpoints, opinions and philosophies.

Now I know that part of the reason for me just having received another infraction is because my previous infraction has just about run out, and "ESCUNITED.COM" feels the need to keep me under threat of being banned because I am unpopular here.
However, I just cannot see how "ESCUNITED.COM" can seriously give me an infraction for "inappropriate language", when the "inappropriate language" in question is the word sh*t, with the "i" censored. Not only is that far from "inappropriate language", but with other comments, not only in the particular thread in question (United Kingdom 2013), but also on the forum in general, ranging from mildly offensive to grossly offensive, I absolutely object to me being treated in such a way because I used the world "sh*t".

I would appreciate if this issue could be addressed.

MrJadeEwen

There is a way of expressing a viewpoint without sounding like a prejudiced bigot. Opinions are valid of course but the way you express them can be extremely hurtful.

MyHeartIsYours

There is a way of expressing a viewpoint without sounding like a prejudiced bigot. Opinions are valid of course but the way you express them can be extremely hurtful.
Exactly the point Im trying to make - censoring people's viewpoints and opinions because you happen to disagree with them or whatever. I have not used "inappropriate language" once in this Gamu debate, but that is what I have been accused of because by "ESCUNITED.COM" because it happens to disagree with me politically and/or want to keep me with an infraction.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
11. Political discussions are not allowed anywhere but in the Politcial Forum. We are taking this very seriously and political posts made outside of that forum will be moved and will result in a warning and possible ban. Political discussions in the political forum need to be civilized and respectful. You are allowed to agree/disagree but derogatory comments towards any country will not be tolerated. If you don’t like politics please ignore that forum.
This includes your avatar & signature, please don't post any political messages, slogans or pictures of politicial figures.

Well, as I said a few times in the disclaimers on the forum already, people are allowed to express their opinions, but only as long as they don't go into breaking of the forum rules :D and Inappropriate Language doesn't have to mean only that word, there are a lot of examples of what can be inappropriate

MyHeartIsYours

Well, as I said a few times in the disclaimers on the forum already, people are allowed to express their opinions, but only as long as they don't go into breaking of the forum rules :D and Inappropriate Language doesn't have to mean only that word, there are a lot of examples of what can be inappropriate
My previous infraction (from a year ago) was for political discussions outside the politics forum, fair enough, I had been discussing politics outside the politics forum. This time I have not, and that is not what the infraction is for anyway. I have been accused of using "inappropriate language". I am saying that this is a lie, and that there is a political bias on the forum, that affects me and one other person most notably, that needs to be sorted.

MyHeartIsYours

No answer? Nah, didnt think so.

What makes this particularly disgusting is that this infraction expires "never".

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The Mods removed the posts in question to somewhat save your face but you have the audacity to now attack the forum and the Modship after making such hurtful and racist comments. Well let me tell you what statement as an example was more than just out of line....

"That little sh...t should have been sent back to Africa or wherever she came from"

If you believe these comments are completely fair and reasonable then there is obviously a major lack of human decency on your part. Nobody can tell you what to feel in your heart but keep it off this forum.

MyHeartIsYours

I've made a particular point of not attacking the modship.
Dont try and portray it as you having deleted my comments to "save my face". My face was perfectly well saved with them still there. The reason you have deleted them is because your claims dont have a leg to stand on if my comments were still there. I mean, lets take this quote that you have posted here "That little sh...t should have been sent back to Africa or wherever she came from" - completely out of context and not what I wrote at all. I was stating that Gamu is a little sh*t, that should have been sent back to Africa because she had come to my country, and was living here, illegally.

Racism? Are you for real? Where have I said anything racist? I notice you havent quoted my comments from the same discussion in which I said I would have a completely different viewpoint had Gamu been a legal immigrant, or that Id be up for other legal immigrants, such as Mika (an Arab) representing the United Kingdom.
As for hurting people's feelings? Perhaps some should grow a pair if they are "hurt" so easily. Perhaps I am hurt for people suggesting that an ex-criminal should represent my country. Nobody bothers about that.

ESCUNITED.COM is trying to oppose its political viewpoints upon the forum, and upon the forum members. This isnt acceptable. It becomes even more unacceptable when it is being done through false accusations and getting things just plain wrong.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
that is exactly what we're doing here, I'm glad you pointed that out. Since we all agree on that there is no need to keep this thread open any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom